Monday Aug 04, 2014
Wednesday Nov 28, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 28, 2012
Exalogic is hardware and software engineered together to provide extreme performance, reliability and scalability for Oracle, Java and other applications, while delivering lower TCO, reduced risk, higher user productivity and one-stop support.
This new video describes and demos some of the key features.
Tuesday Nov 20, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 20, 2012
Oracle's Engineered Systems are shipped fully assembled and tested, and ready to be simply wheeled into the datacenter, plugged in and turned on. If you are curious to know how Oracle manufactures the Engineered Systems, watch this short video from our manufacturing plant.The video covers the assembly, test, packing and shipping of these systems and shows the extensive quality assurance steps that are taken:
Tuesday Feb 28, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 28, 2012
Neill Burton, Director of Datacenter Solutions at Computacenter explains how Computacenter is building its Virtual Data Center (VDC) proposition on an Oracle Exadata based infrastructure.
Thursday Nov 24, 2011
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 24, 2011
If you missed Oracle Openworld now you have the opportunity to watch a series of four 15-min webcasts with the key announcements, explained by EMEA key executives.
Oracle OpenWorld I, OMN - Part 1
OPENWORLD I: Oracle's Cloud. interview with Alan Hartwell
Gaye Hudson and Steve Walker, EMEA Corporate Communications take a look at Oracle's announcements leading up to Oracle Open World and talk to Alan Hartwell, VP Sales, Engineered Solutions, Exadata, Exalogic about Oracle's cloud offering.
Oracle Open World II , OMN Part 2
OPENWORLD II: Engineered Systems with Alan Hartwell
Gaye Hudson, VP Corporate Communications, EMEA talks to Alan Hartwell, VP Sales, Engineered Solutions, Exadata, Exalogic about Oracle's Engineered Systems, parallel hardware and software; Exalytics, Big Data Appliance & Enterprise Manager.
Oracle OpenWorld III, OMN Part 3
OPENWORLD III: HW with John Abel, Storage with Luc Gheysens
Gaye Hudson and Steve Walker talk to John Abel, Chief Technology Architect, Oracle Server and Storage, EMEA about SPARC SuperCluster and T4; and to Luc Gheysens, Senior Director, Storage Sales Specialist, EMEA about ZFS Storage and Pillar Axiom 600.
OPENWORLD IV: Oracle Fusion Applications with Noel Coloe
Gaye Hudson, VP Corporate Communications, EMEA talks to Noel Coloe, Head of Western Europe Applications Sales Development about Oracle Fusion Applications, a new paradigm in Enterprise applications.
Tuesday Sep 20, 2011
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Sep 20, 2011
Watch this 5-min video where Juan Loaiza, senior vice president, Systems Technology, and other members of the Oracle Exadata development team describe the unique features that make Oracle Exadata the world's fastest database machine.
Great video to show to your Exadata prospects!
Friday Apr 15, 2011
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 15, 2011
Don't miss the recent "Are you ready for Exadata" video....
- HBR: Rethinking the IT/Business Partnership
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Improves Database and Application Scalability to Support Growth, Reduces Power Consumption by 75%
- On-demand webcast: Oracle Exastack for ISVs
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Bank of Georgia Strengthens Market-Leading Position with Maximum Availability and Engineered Architecture
- Advania Selects Oracle SuperCluster over HP and IBM for Oracle E-Business Suite Consolidation
- OPN Database Specialization - Free Vouchers to upgrade to Oracle Database 12c
- Oracle Database Innovation Online Forum - March 18, 2015
- Now available on demand: Webcast - The Next-Generation of Oracle Engineered Systems: New Markets, New Opportunities
- Gartner research note regarding Exadata X5