Monday Feb 03, 2014
Monday Dec 16, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Dec 16, 2013
- Will Rhode, Chief Solutions Officer at Unissant talks about the benefits of running Analytix360 on Exadata, Exalytics, Exalogic and SuperCluster. Watch the video here.
- Martin Bailey, Product Director Enterprise Technology at Temenos, talks about the performance benefits of running their T24 on Exadata and Exalogic. You can watch this video here.
Monday Oct 14, 2013
Monday Nov 05, 2012
By Javier Puerta on Nov 05, 2012
Temenos WealthManager is at work in financial institutions of all sizes. No matter the size, each of Temenos’ customers has one requirement in common: a need for fast technology.
This led Temenos to conduct a performance benchmark, running its WealthManager platform on Oracle Exadata Database Machine. During the study, Temenos executed high-intensity financial engines two- to three-times faster than its previous internal benchmarks and/or largest customer throughput. The company also demonstrated greater than two-times the average improvement in response times for six-times the number of users and data volumes. Further, Temenos secured a two-times gain in service-level agreements for batch and user-oriented workloads via dedicated or parallelized processing windows.
Last year Temenos also communicated the availability of its T24 core banking system and how the benchmark run demonstrated the ability of Oracle’s Exadata platform to comfortably support the highest banking volumes for T24.
Read full story here
Monday Jun 13, 2011
By Javier Puerta on Jun 13, 2011
Those of you who attended the Exadata Partner Community event in Lisbon, already had a preview of the launch of Temenos T24 banking system on Exadata. The press release from Temenos came out a few days ago.
The press release indicates: "The high performance benchmark was conducted using Temenos’ real-world banking simulation of 25 million accounts and utilised a full rack Oracle Exadata Database Machine in place of a “conventional' configuration of multiple server and storage racks. The benchmark demonstrates the ability of Oracle’s Exadata platform to comfortably support the highest banking volumes for T24. "
- Gartner's Perspective on Build vs. Buy
- 'In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- Upcoming Technical Training by PTS
- Database Insider - March 2014 issue now available
- Oracle Exalogic Implementation Workshops: Sweden and Germany
- Exadata Partner Community Newsletter - Feb.2014
- New Exadata Public References: Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health
- Engineered Systems for Applications - a new transformational opportunity for Partners - Webcast on-demand
- Sales & PreSales Night School: The Exadata Database Machine 2014: March 17-18, 2014
- Exadata X4-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative