Monday Apr 27, 2015
Wednesday Apr 09, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 09, 2014
Don't miss these new reports just released from analyst firm DCIG. Making the Right Hybrid Storage Array Buying Decision: Oracle ZS3 Series Stands Out As A Hybrid Enterprise Storage Solution, and Big Data Tape Library Buyer's Guide. Both reports are loaded with great information pertaining to Oracle's ZS3 and Tape products.
Tuesday Apr 08, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 08, 2014
Thursday Sep 12, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Sep 12, 2013
Saturday Jul 13, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jul 13, 2013
Database Storage for Dummies – Get your copy today! Inside, you’ll learn about the challenges of database storage management and how to address them with Oracle’s storage solutions. Get the information needed to help you:
- Navigate storage choices
- Optimize storage in database environments
- Implement cost-saving features
- Better protect your data
Monday Feb 25, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 25, 2013
The storage issues you’re going to face in 2013 are not a surprise: The amount of data you’ll need to manage will keep growing as fast or even faster than before, your storage systems and infrastructure must keep up, and regulatory requirements for protecting data will keep becoming more demanding.
The emergence of big data, increasing cloud deployments, scale-out architectures, and Flash storage provide opportunity to address these challenges. So watch this important Webcast, “Data Center Storage Trends for 2013,” where we'll look at new and emerging technologies that will help you stay ahead of those ever-increasing challenges. Topics include:
- Top trends you can expect to see in the storage market in 2013
- New ways to optimize your IT infrastructure for performance and efficiency
- How Oracle is positioned to help you with our complete and fully integrated storage portfolio
Demands on storage will keep increasing while your budgets keep decreasing. But the strategies and solutions you need are out there. Join us and find out more.
Thursday Nov 08, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 08, 2012
As with any infrastructure every Engineered Systems customer needs a Backup & Recovery solution for Data Protection. See a detailed presentation and learn about the challenges of backup & recovery and the key benefits of the ZFS Storage Applicance as a backup device for Exadata & Sparc SuperCluster.
(You need to be a registered member of the Exadata Partner Community to access link above. Otherwise you will get an error. You can register here)
Tuesday Aug 14, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Aug 14, 2012
Even in the most advanced data centers, outdated and inefficient storage management techniques are stifling business innovation.
But now you can deploy Oracle’s optimized storage, the industry’s most advanced, easy-to-use, and cost-effective enterprise storage solutions.
View this important online, on-demand launch webcast featuring Mark Hurd and John Fowler to learn how Oracle can help you take on the biggest enterprise storage infrastructure challenges — including reducing costs and increasing data management efficiency.
Register now with transcripts available in the following languages:
Tuesday Jul 12, 2011
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jul 12, 2011
The Oracle Exadata Storage Expansion Rack is engineered to be the simplest, fastest and most robust way to add additional storage capacity to an Exadata Database Machine. A natural extension of the Exadata Database Machine, the Exadata Storage Expansion Rack can be used to satisfy the Big Data requirements of the largest mission critical databases.
See Data Sheet here
The Exadata Storage Expansion Racks will be available for ordering starting July 12, 201
- Database Insider - May 2015 issue now available
- On Demand webcast: Managing Private Database Cloud Services with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- On Demand webcast: Best Practices for Migrating On-Premises Databases to the Cloud
- New Engineered Systems Public References
- Top Exastack headlines: SAS
- Registration for Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is officially open
- Capgemini whitepaper: Oracle Exalogic-based Big Data strategy
- Harvard Business Review: Cloud Computing Comes of Age
- New whitepaper: Accelerate the Journey to Enterprise Cloud with Oracle Database 12c, April 2015
- RWE Deutschland Gains Ability to Process 2.3 Billion Smart Meter Readouts in Under 24 Hours with Engineered Systems