Monday Jan 13, 2014
Tuesday Oct 16, 2012
By Javier Puerta on Oct 16, 2012
- Impact Business Information Solutions (IBIS) accelerates insights for Health Sciences decision-makers to achieve new levels productivity using Oracle’s extreme-performance system, Oracle Exadata Database Machine. Read More.
- Perfomix Inc Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status. Read more.
- Cardtek Group Company SmartSoft's payment processing solution achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized status. Read more.
- Forrester report: The combined benefits of Oracle Exadata and Oracle Exalogic
- New Exadata and Exalytics Public References
- Whitepapers - Engineereed Systems for Siebel, Peoplesoft, eBusiness Suite
- Top Exastack ISV Headlines: Calypso, Symphony EYC
- Presentations and photos from the Prague Partner Community Forum now available
- Database Insider - April 2014 issue now available
- New analyst report: DCIG reports on Storage
- Live OPN PartnerCast: Solving The Data Growth Problem - April 16
- Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne planning has begun!
- Exastack ISV headlines