Monday Jan 13, 2014
Tuesday Oct 16, 2012
By Javier Puerta on Oct 16, 2012
- Impact Business Information Solutions (IBIS) accelerates insights for Health Sciences decision-makers to achieve new levels productivity using Oracle’s extreme-performance system, Oracle Exadata Database Machine. Read More.
- Perfomix Inc Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status. Read more.
- Cardtek Group Company SmartSoft's payment processing solution achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized status. Read more.
- Gartner's Perspective on Build vs. Buy
- 'In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- Upcoming Technical Training by PTS
- Database Insider - March 2014 issue now available
- Oracle Exalogic Implementation Workshops: Sweden and Germany
- Exadata Partner Community Newsletter - Feb.2014
- New Exadata Public References: Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health
- Engineered Systems for Applications - a new transformational opportunity for Partners - Webcast on-demand
- Sales & PreSales Night School: The Exadata Database Machine 2014: March 17-18, 2014
- Exadata X4-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative