Tuesday Apr 08, 2014
Friday Mar 28, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Mar 28, 2014
Registration is now open to the public for Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2014. This includes registration for Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne.
Customers and partners can receive Super-Saver pricing from now until May 3, 2014, and save off the onsite price. The specific conference dates and registration page links are
- Database Insider - October 2015 issue now available
- Oracle Database Cloud Service Trials Available Now
- Prepare for Openworld - Partner presentations: Accenture on Exadata Total Cost of Ownership
- Prepare for Openworld: 'Focus On' documents
- Prepare for Openworld: 'Focus On' document for Exadata sessions
- Oracle Database In-Memory vs SAP HANA benchmark results
- Tech Mahindra implements Oracle Exadata solution at Videocon d2h
- Is Steve Duplessie losing his mind?
- New Customer Success Story: Turk Telecom: Siebel on Engineered Systems with Accenture
- Database Insider - September 2015 issue now available