Monday Sep 15, 2014
Friday Apr 25, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 25, 2014
By migrating to Exadata, Fonecta halves database maintenance costs, cuts data processing time by 30%, and reduces database servers by 66%.
Fonecta worked with Miracle Finland to configure Oracle Exadata Database Machine and migrate databases to the engineered system.
“We selected Miracle Finland because of its expertise with Oracle Exadata,” Lautanala said.
“Exadata has been a very stable and scalable platform for Fonecta’s databases. The Oracle Exadata installation and database migration from the previous three-node Oracle Real Application Clusters environment was a straightforward process. Fonecta’s databases have performed extremely well on Oracle Exadata with very little tuning,” said Tuomas Pystynen, database consultant, Miracle Finland.
- Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service
- Forbes: Dave Donatelli Discusses The Future Of IT
- New Engineered Systems Public References
- ZDLRA brings simplificity and reliability to Data Protection Strategies
- Replay available - PartnerCast: Build your Business with Engineered Systems
- Top Exastack headlines: OpenWay Group
- Register now: Upcoming Sales Training Roadshow for Partners in 12 cities in EMEA - October 2015
- Database Insider - August 2015 issue now available
- Announcing Oracle Platinum Services for Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations