Monday Sep 15, 2014
Friday Apr 25, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 25, 2014
By migrating to Exadata, Fonecta halves database maintenance costs, cuts data processing time by 30%, and reduces database servers by 66%.
Fonecta worked with Miracle Finland to configure Oracle Exadata Database Machine and migrate databases to the engineered system.
“We selected Miracle Finland because of its expertise with Oracle Exadata,” Lautanala said.
“Exadata has been a very stable and scalable platform for Fonecta’s databases. The Oracle Exadata installation and database migration from the previous three-node Oracle Real Application Clusters environment was a straightforward process. Fonecta’s databases have performed extremely well on Oracle Exadata with very little tuning,” said Tuomas Pystynen, database consultant, Miracle Finland.
- HBR: Rethinking the IT/Business Partnership
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Improves Database and Application Scalability to Support Growth, Reduces Power Consumption by 75%
- On-demand webcast: Oracle Exastack for ISVs
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Bank of Georgia Strengthens Market-Leading Position with Maximum Availability and Engineered Architecture
- Advania Selects Oracle SuperCluster over HP and IBM for Oracle E-Business Suite Consolidation
- OPN Database Specialization - Free Vouchers to upgrade to Oracle Database 12c
- Oracle Database Innovation Online Forum - March 18, 2015
- Now available on demand: Webcast - The Next-Generation of Oracle Engineered Systems: New Markets, New Opportunities
- Gartner research note regarding Exadata X5