Monday Sep 15, 2014
Friday Apr 25, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 25, 2014
By migrating to Exadata, Fonecta halves database maintenance costs, cuts data processing time by 30%, and reduces database servers by 66%.
Fonecta worked with Miracle Finland to configure Oracle Exadata Database Machine and migrate databases to the engineered system.
“We selected Miracle Finland because of its expertise with Oracle Exadata,” Lautanala said.
“Exadata has been a very stable and scalable platform for Fonecta’s databases. The Oracle Exadata installation and database migration from the previous three-node Oracle Real Application Clusters environment was a straightforward process. Fonecta’s databases have performed extremely well on Oracle Exadata with very little tuning,” said Tuomas Pystynen, database consultant, Miracle Finland.
- Coming May 17 Database Innovation Online Forum
- Top Exastack ISV headlines: TAS Group
- Exadata Virtual Conference
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations - Now with X-6
- Exadata X6 New Features Overview - Webcast for Partners - Friday, April 22
- E4 - Accenture Enkitec Group Extreme Exadata Conference - Barcelona, April 25-25
- Extreme Performance in the Cloud with Exadata Cloud Service – Webinar Replay
- Oracle OpenWorld 2016 and JavaOne 2016: Registration & Call for Proposals Now Open
- Exadata X6 is here!
- New Oracle Engineered Systems Partner Playbook