Monday Sep 15, 2014
Friday Apr 25, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 25, 2014
By migrating to Exadata, Fonecta halves database maintenance costs, cuts data processing time by 30%, and reduces database servers by 66%.
Fonecta worked with Miracle Finland to configure Oracle Exadata Database Machine and migrate databases to the engineered system.
“We selected Miracle Finland because of its expertise with Oracle Exadata,” Lautanala said.
“Exadata has been a very stable and scalable platform for Fonecta’s databases. The Oracle Exadata installation and database migration from the previous three-node Oracle Real Application Clusters environment was a straightforward process. Fonecta’s databases have performed extremely well on Oracle Exadata with very little tuning,” said Tuomas Pystynen, database consultant, Miracle Finland.
- Thanks to all participants! Looking forward to next year event
- Lots of interaction in the second day of the Community Forum
- First day of Partner Community Forum in Budapest
- All ready for the Partner Community Forum in Budapest next week!
- Webcast Invitation: Upgrading to Oracle Database 12c for ISVs
- How Engineered Systems Became The iPhones Of The Data Center
- Guide to Private DBaaS - Customer Insights
- Now open: Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne 2015 Call for Proposals - until April, 29th
- Live Virtual Bootcamp: Oracle Database 12c Implementation Specialists Boot Camp
- Top Exastack headlines: Robotron-Energiemarkt-Suite