Monday Sep 15, 2014
Friday Apr 25, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 25, 2014
By migrating to Exadata, Fonecta halves database maintenance costs, cuts data processing time by 30%, and reduces database servers by 66%.
Fonecta worked with Miracle Finland to configure Oracle Exadata Database Machine and migrate databases to the engineered system.
“We selected Miracle Finland because of its expertise with Oracle Exadata,” Lautanala said.
“Exadata has been a very stable and scalable platform for Fonecta’s databases. The Oracle Exadata installation and database migration from the previous three-node Oracle Real Application Clusters environment was a straightforward process. Fonecta’s databases have performed extremely well on Oracle Exadata with very little tuning,” said Tuomas Pystynen, database consultant, Miracle Finland.
- Oracle Database In-Memory Certified by SAP
- Oracle Private Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS): Towards the Hybrid Cloud - Launch Webcast for Oracle EMEA Partners
- Oracle increases market leadership in Integrated Platforms segment. IDC tracker 2015 Q1 Release
- Great Infographic: Customers Cite Engineered Systems Cost Savings
- Oracle Database Backup Service - New collateral
- Upcoming Technical Training by PTS: Exadata, In-Memory, Database Cloud Service
- Database Insider - June 2015 issue now available
- New Enterprise Manager Release Allows Customers to Manage Their Hybrid Cloud from a Single Interface
- Webcast, June 25: Simplify Your Journey to the Cloud - Manage Hybrid Cloud as One
- EMEA PartnerCast: Cloud and Engineered Systems - July 1