Monday Sep 15, 2014
Friday Apr 25, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 25, 2014
By migrating to Exadata, Fonecta halves database maintenance costs, cuts data processing time by 30%, and reduces database servers by 66%.
Fonecta worked with Miracle Finland to configure Oracle Exadata Database Machine and migrate databases to the engineered system.
“We selected Miracle Finland because of its expertise with Oracle Exadata,” Lautanala said.
“Exadata has been a very stable and scalable platform for Fonecta’s databases. The Oracle Exadata installation and database migration from the previous three-node Oracle Real Application Clusters environment was a straightforward process. Fonecta’s databases have performed extremely well on Oracle Exadata with very little tuning,” said Tuomas Pystynen, database consultant, Miracle Finland.
- Dedicated to EMEA Partners: Next Generation Oracle Database Appliance: June 2nd at 11am CET
- Oracle Cloud Platform Innovation 2016 Awards: deadline June 20th
- Webcast for partners - June 3rd - Announcing the Database 12c Sandbox Program
- Julien Dontcheff on the Oracle Compute Cloud Service (IaaS)
- Improving SAP performance with Exadata: Wumart Stores
- Live Webcast: Managing Oracle Exadata with Enterprise Manager - May 4, 2016
- Oracle ASM Considerations for Exadata Upgrades (Updated for X6) - Technical White Paper
- Exadata Statement of Direction (Updated for X6)
- Coming May 17 Database Innovation Online Forum
- Top Exastack ISV headlines: TAS Group