Monday Sep 15, 2014
Friday Apr 25, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 25, 2014
By migrating to Exadata, Fonecta halves database maintenance costs, cuts data processing time by 30%, and reduces database servers by 66%.
Fonecta worked with Miracle Finland to configure Oracle Exadata Database Machine and migrate databases to the engineered system.
“We selected Miracle Finland because of its expertise with Oracle Exadata,” Lautanala said.
“Exadata has been a very stable and scalable platform for Fonecta’s databases. The Oracle Exadata installation and database migration from the previous three-node Oracle Real Application Clusters environment was a straightforward process. Fonecta’s databases have performed extremely well on Oracle Exadata with very little tuning,” said Tuomas Pystynen, database consultant, Miracle Finland.
- Database Insider - May 2015 issue now available
- On Demand webcast: Managing Private Database Cloud Services with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- On Demand webcast: Best Practices for Migrating On-Premises Databases to the Cloud
- New Engineered Systems Public References
- Top Exastack headlines: SAS
- Registration for Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is officially open
- Capgemini whitepaper: Oracle Exalogic-based Big Data strategy
- Harvard Business Review: Cloud Computing Comes of Age
- New whitepaper: Accelerate the Journey to Enterprise Cloud with Oracle Database 12c, April 2015
- RWE Deutschland Gains Ability to Process 2.3 Billion Smart Meter Readouts in Under 24 Hours with Engineered Systems