Thursday Jan 03, 2013
Monday May 21, 2012
Monday Feb 06, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 06, 2012
Avanttic (www.avanttic.com) is an Oracle Platinum Partner in Spain with a strong focus on Exadata. During February 2012 they will be running a series of customer events on Exadata in the Barcelona area. By using the Exadata machine of VAD Diasa, customers will have the opportunity to understand the benefits and touch onsite a real machine.
Tuesday Aug 30, 2011
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Aug 30, 2011
What does Extreme Performance mean for your business?
This interactive Oracle Exadata e-book is packed with customer success stories and video interviews; analyst reports on the latest trends in data warehousing and OLTP; and the Oracle Exadata 3-D demo. Register for the Oracle Exadata e-book today and also receive our new customer booklet featuring 20 customer case studies. Register to download your copy now.
Tuesday May 10, 2011
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on May 10, 2011
You are invited to join this customer reference call with Targetbase and their experience with Exadata. (May 19, 20:00 CET)
Targetbase, a data-driven marketing agency, now delivers a higher level of service at a lower total cost of ownership since migrating to the Oracle® Exadata Database Machine. In March 2010 the agency moved its multi-terabyte data warehouse to Oracle Exadata to support clients’ growing real-time information and analysis demands.
In this informal reference call, participants will have the opportunity to speak firsthand with Targetbase. The call will open with a brief overview, followed by open discussion and question and answer session.
- Announcing Oracle Platinum Services for Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- New Sales Play for EMEA Partners! Engineered Systems for Managed Service Providers
- Database Insider - July 2015 issue now available
- Oracle Database In-Memory Certified by SAP
- Oracle Private Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS): Towards the Hybrid Cloud - Launch Webcast for Oracle EMEA Partners
- Oracle increases market leadership in Integrated Platforms segment. IDC tracker 2015 Q1 Release
- Great Infographic: Customers Cite Engineered Systems Cost Savings
- Oracle Database Backup Service - New collateral
- Upcoming Technical Training by PTS: Exadata, In-Memory, Database Cloud Service