By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 03, 2015
The Oracle Database 12c Implementation Specialists Boot Camp is being offered as a 4-day Live Virtual Class (free of charge for qualifying Oracle partners) on the following dates (click on dates for more info and registration):
- This bootcamp is now open for registration to all partners taking specialist certification exams in the next 30 days. Please DO NOT REGISTER, if you are not taking a certification exam.
- All registrations must be done using a company email. Personal emails will be rejected
- In order to submit your registration you will be asked to login using your OPN (Oracle PartnerNetwork) account credentials. In case you do not have an OPN account please see theProfile badging step-by-step guide for partners on how to create the account. This process will also ensure your certifications are aligned to your company ID. All registrants must be badged and aligned to their company ID
- Describe the architecture and new features of Oracle Database 12c
- Implement best practices in Multi-tenancy architecture
- Manage and maintain the Oracle Database 12c
- Database Administrators
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Functional Implementer
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
This class is a 4-day live virtual class offered FREE of charge to selected Oracle Partners.