Monday Oct 17, 2011
Friday Sep 16, 2011
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Sep 16, 2011
The Engineered Systems EMEA Community, driven by Hanspeter Kipfer, VP Engineered Systems, Oracle EMEA, will run at Oracle OpenWorld a series of events reserved for attendees who are interested in finding out even more about our Engineered Systems from both a business and technical perspective.
With so much going on at OpenWorld our aim is to make sure you make the most of your time so we have invited some of our customers and Oracle experts to talk about their experience with Engineered Systems. With knowledgeable speakers, several Q & A sessions, and multiple networking opportunities, this community will provide unique insights by sharing their real life experiences of Engineered Systems.
You will meet customers such as Turkcell, BNP Paribas, KPN and TUI and have the opportunity to ask your specific questions in an informal setting regarding your company’s individual requirements. There will also be plenty of time in the schedule for networking with Oracle’s technical experts and your peers.
Exadata Partner Community members are invited to attend these events but because of limited space, registration is mandatory. To register or get more details please contact Christiane Schlüter, +41.56.483 3218 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Surprising Economics of Engineered Systems for Big Data. An ESG Whitepaper, Dec. 2015
- Webcast: Accelerate Analytics and Innovations with Oracle Database In-Memory- Feb.11, 2016
- Top Exastack ISV headlines: Gruter Tajo
- Partner news: Red Stack Tech rebranding to provide services for the entire Oracle Technology stack
- SAP BW Certified for Hybrid Columnar Compression on Exadata and SuperCluster
- New Customer Success Story - BT helps CELSA GROUP Improve SAP Performance and Save in Labor Costs,
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Partner Community Forum, Warsaw, 12-14th April, 2106
- New Customer Success Story - ICA AB Saves 85% in Total Cost of Ownership with Private Cloud
- Database Insider - January 2016 issue now available