Monday Oct 17, 2011
Friday Sep 16, 2011
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Sep 16, 2011
The Engineered Systems EMEA Community, driven by Hanspeter Kipfer, VP Engineered Systems, Oracle EMEA, will run at Oracle OpenWorld a series of events reserved for attendees who are interested in finding out even more about our Engineered Systems from both a business and technical perspective.
With so much going on at OpenWorld our aim is to make sure you make the most of your time so we have invited some of our customers and Oracle experts to talk about their experience with Engineered Systems. With knowledgeable speakers, several Q & A sessions, and multiple networking opportunities, this community will provide unique insights by sharing their real life experiences of Engineered Systems.
You will meet customers such as Turkcell, BNP Paribas, KPN and TUI and have the opportunity to ask your specific questions in an informal setting regarding your company’s individual requirements. There will also be plenty of time in the schedule for networking with Oracle’s technical experts and your peers.
Exadata Partner Community members are invited to attend these events but because of limited space, registration is mandatory. To register or get more details please contact Christiane Schlüter, +41.56.483 3218 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Database Insider - May 2015 issue now available
- On Demand webcast: Managing Private Database Cloud Services with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- On Demand webcast: Best Practices for Migrating On-Premises Databases to the Cloud
- New Engineered Systems Public References
- Top Exastack headlines: SAS
- Registration for Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is officially open
- Capgemini whitepaper: Oracle Exalogic-based Big Data strategy
- Harvard Business Review: Cloud Computing Comes of Age
- New whitepaper: Accelerate the Journey to Enterprise Cloud with Oracle Database 12c, April 2015
- RWE Deutschland Gains Ability to Process 2.3 Billion Smart Meter Readouts in Under 24 Hours with Engineered Systems