Monday Feb 23, 2015
Monday Dec 15, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Dec 15, 2014
Samba Financial Group deploys Oracle SuperCluster M6 Machine to support core banking process running with ISV Temenos software.
Samba showed 10X performance gains while reducing storage costs by 50% - a savings of $5.6 Million over five years - Read more
Thursday Nov 27, 2014
Monday Nov 24, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 24, 2014
Wednesday Oct 29, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Oct 29, 2014
- Informatica's PowerCenter - a data integration and quality solution - achieves Oracle Exadata and SuperCluster Optimized. Additionally, Informatica's MDM Multidomain Edition - a master data management solution - has achieved Oracle Exadata and Exalogic Optimized - Watch here
- Temenos UK, a banking solution, has achieved Oracle Exadata, Exalogic, SuperCluster and Oracle Database Appliance Optimized - Watch here
Monday Sep 15, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Sep 15, 2014
- Axway Accounting Integration Suite achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status. "With Accounting Integration Suite on Oracle Exadata, our customers are now able to comply with audit requirements and audit trails of hundreds of billions of postings, a need which has not been met until now." - Read more
- Business Control Solutions' achieves Oracle Exadata Ready and Oracle Big Data Appliance Ready Status. "This is a key component of providing that experience and scaling our infrastructure capabilities as our customers' data volume, variety, and intelligence requirements rapidly expand." - Read more
Monday Jun 02, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jun 02, 2014
- Smartsoft's OCEAN Payment Processing Solution achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized status. "Performance is the most important issue for our success in the market and running OCEAN on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine provides customers with extreme performance." - Learn more
- Banking solution FORBIS Ltd's FORPOST achieves Oracle Exadata, Exalogic and SuperCluster Ready Status. "We are glad to offer our current and future customers the newest features provided by Oracle Engineered Systems to achieve maximum reliability and speed operation." - Learn more
Monday Apr 14, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 14, 2014
- Calypso Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status and demonstrates 5X performance improvement with Oracle Exadata Database Machine - Read more
- Symphony EYC Supply Chain Management Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status. Its retail supply chain optimization solution has benefited customers globally and now, by leveraging the superior performance of Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Symphony EYC will enhance the very high levels of business performance that today's retailers need to operate in an omni-channel world - Read more
Monday Feb 03, 2014
Monday Jan 20, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jan 20, 2014
- Tune into the replay as Paul Kent, VP Big Data, SAS Institute talks about the benefits of running SAS Access being Exadata and SuperCluster Optimized.
- Additionally, Will Rhode, Chief Solutions Officer, Unissant discusses the benefits of running Analytix360 on Exadata, Exalytics, Exalogic and SuperCluster
Monday Jan 13, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jan 13, 2014
Monday Dec 23, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Dec 23, 2013
Monday Dec 16, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Dec 16, 2013
- Will Rhode, Chief Solutions Officer at Unissant talks about the benefits of running Analytix360 on Exadata, Exalytics, Exalogic and SuperCluster. Watch the video here.
- Martin Bailey, Product Director Enterprise Technology at Temenos, talks about the performance benefits of running their T24 on Exadata and Exalogic. You can watch this video here.
Thursday Oct 17, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Oct 17, 2013
GE Milestone: Smart Metering Operations Suite Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status
GE's Smart Metering Operations Suite (SMOS) finds that Exadata helps deliver functionality, scalability, performance, extensibility and is a core part of the company's advanced metering infrastructure offering.
Monday Oct 07, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Oct 07, 2013
New Exastack Optimized announcements:
- Eagle Investment Systems finds Exadata helps deliver speed, scalability and reliability to clients without the need for code changes. Read more.
- Engineering Ingegneria Informatica finds improved batch processing and data query speeds running on Exadata and Exalogic. Read more.
- HBR: Rethinking the IT/Business Partnership
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Improves Database and Application Scalability to Support Growth, Reduces Power Consumption by 75%
- On-demand webcast: Oracle Exastack for ISVs
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Bank of Georgia Strengthens Market-Leading Position with Maximum Availability and Engineered Architecture
- Advania Selects Oracle SuperCluster over HP and IBM for Oracle E-Business Suite Consolidation
- OPN Database Specialization - Free Vouchers to upgrade to Oracle Database 12c
- Oracle Database Innovation Online Forum - March 18, 2015
- Now available on demand: Webcast - The Next-Generation of Oracle Engineered Systems: New Markets, New Opportunities
- Gartner research note regarding Exadata X5