Monday Oct 19, 2015
Monday May 18, 2015
Monday Jun 02, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jun 02, 2014
- Smartsoft's OCEAN Payment Processing Solution achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized status. "Performance is the most important issue for our success in the market and running OCEAN on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine provides customers with extreme performance." - Learn more
- Banking solution FORBIS Ltd's FORPOST achieves Oracle Exadata, Exalogic and SuperCluster Ready Status. "We are glad to offer our current and future customers the newest features provided by Oracle Engineered Systems to achieve maximum reliability and speed operation." - Learn more
Monday Apr 14, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 14, 2014
- Calypso Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status and demonstrates 5X performance improvement with Oracle Exadata Database Machine - Read more
- Symphony EYC Supply Chain Management Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status. Its retail supply chain optimization solution has benefited customers globally and now, by leveraging the superior performance of Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Symphony EYC will enhance the very high levels of business performance that today's retailers need to operate in an omni-channel world - Read more
Monday Feb 03, 2014
Monday Jan 20, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jan 20, 2014
- Tune into the replay as Paul Kent, VP Big Data, SAS Institute talks about the benefits of running SAS Access being Exadata and SuperCluster Optimized.
- Additionally, Will Rhode, Chief Solutions Officer, Unissant discusses the benefits of running Analytix360 on Exadata, Exalytics, Exalogic and SuperCluster
Monday Jan 13, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jan 13, 2014
Monday Dec 23, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Dec 23, 2013
Monday Dec 16, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Dec 16, 2013
- Will Rhode, Chief Solutions Officer at Unissant talks about the benefits of running Analytix360 on Exadata, Exalytics, Exalogic and SuperCluster. Watch the video here.
- Martin Bailey, Product Director Enterprise Technology at Temenos, talks about the performance benefits of running their T24 on Exadata and Exalogic. You can watch this video here.
Thursday Oct 17, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Oct 17, 2013
GE Milestone: Smart Metering Operations Suite Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status
GE's Smart Metering Operations Suite (SMOS) finds that Exadata helps deliver functionality, scalability, performance, extensibility and is a core part of the company's advanced metering infrastructure offering.
Monday May 27, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on May 27, 2013
WeDo's Bruno Marques describes how the competitive advantage of Oracle Exadata lowers customer costs. Watch the video.
By optimizing RAID to run on Oracle Exadata Database Machine, WeDo Technologies is able to deliver improved performance, lower storage requirements, and increased scalability. Read the eBook.
Monday Apr 08, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 08, 2013
Monday Feb 25, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 25, 2013
Monday May 14, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on May 14, 2012
Friday Mar 23, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Mar 23, 2012
How Informatica is leveraging Oracle Exadata, Oracle's Exastack Lab, and the Exastack Ready and Exastack Optimized programs to serve its customers.
(You can watch the video here)
- The Surprising Economics of Engineered Systems for Big Data. An ESG Whitepaper, Dec. 2015
- Webcast: Accelerate Analytics and Innovations with Oracle Database In-Memory- Feb.11, 2016
- Top Exastack ISV headlines: Gruter Tajo
- Partner news: Red Stack Tech rebranding to provide services for the entire Oracle Technology stack
- SAP BW Certified for Hybrid Columnar Compression on Exadata and SuperCluster
- New Customer Success Story - BT helps CELSA GROUP Improve SAP Performance and Save in Labor Costs,
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Partner Community Forum, Warsaw, 12-14th April, 2106
- New Customer Success Story - ICA AB Saves 85% in Total Cost of Ownership with Private Cloud
- Database Insider - January 2016 issue now available