EMEA Partner Community Forum at
Oracle OpenWorld 2011 in San Francisco, USA
Tuesday, October 4th, 2011
As a valued Exadata partner, this is a personal invitation for you to attend the Oracle Exadata EMEA Partner Community Forum on the afternoon of Tuesday, October 4th, 2011.
The Exadata momentum continues to grow and we have many more experiences to be shared by EMEA partners, and new programs to support you in growing your business around Exadata.
This is a unique opportunity for you to have a face-to-face dialogue with the key Oracle executives responsible for the Exa-stack business in EMEA and globally. As in previous editions of this event several EMEA partners will be sharing their experiences around Exadata projects.
The Agenda Will Cover:
- Selling together in EMEA - Hans-Peter Kipfer, VP, Exadata and Exalogic Sales, Oracle EMEA
- Growth areas and priorities: global view - Javier Cabrerizo, VP, Business Development for Exadata, Oracle Corp.
- Partner Experiences:
- Jet Infosystems (Russia & Ukraine) - Aleksey Struchenko, Database Performance and Tuning Team Leader
- Benchware (Switzerland) - Manfred Drozd, Consultant
- Computacenter (UK) - Mike Revitt, Database Technology Leader
- cVidya Networks - Steve McNickle, VP Europe
Time and Location:
Tuesday, October 4th, 2011, 15:45 - 18:45 PST
Hotel Nikko, 222 Mason Street, San Francisco (Mendocino Room)
(It is a 15 minute walk from OOW Moscone Center. See directions here)
Please register now:
To confirm your participation, please send and email to [javier.puerta AT oracle.com] before September 10, 2011:
Director, Core Technology Partner Programs, Oracle EMEA