Monday Feb 03, 2014
Monday Jan 20, 2014
By Javier Puerta on Jan 20, 2014
- Tune into the replay as Paul Kent, VP Big Data, SAS Institute talks about the benefits of running SAS Access being Exadata and SuperCluster Optimized.
- Additionally, Will Rhode, Chief Solutions Officer, Unissant discusses the benefits of running Analytix360 on Exadata, Exalytics, Exalogic and SuperCluster
Monday Jan 13, 2014
By Javier Puerta on Jan 13, 2014
Monday Dec 23, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Dec 23, 2013
Monday Nov 11, 2013
Thursday Oct 17, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Oct 17, 2013
GE Milestone: Smart Metering Operations Suite Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status
GE's Smart Metering Operations Suite (SMOS) finds that Exadata helps deliver functionality, scalability, performance, extensibility and is a core part of the company's advanced metering infrastructure offering.
Monday Oct 14, 2013
Monday Oct 07, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Oct 07, 2013
New Exastack Optimized announcements:
- Eagle Investment Systems finds Exadata helps deliver speed, scalability and reliability to clients without the need for code changes. Read more.
- Engineering Ingegneria Informatica finds improved batch processing and data query speeds running on Exadata and Exalogic. Read more.
Tuesday Sep 03, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Sep 03, 2013
- Adaptik’s PolicyWriter Easily Supports the Business Volumes of the Largest Global Insurance Companies with Oracle Exadata. Read more.
- The eMeter Scales to 50 Million Meters with Oracle Exadata. Watch video here.
- Temenos T24 achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized and Oracle Exalogic Optimized status. Read story here.
- Intrasoft International's own Core Banking Product PROFITS® achieves ORACLE Exadata Optimized Status. Read more.
Monday Aug 05, 2013
Tuesday Jul 30, 2013
Monday Jun 10, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Jun 10, 2013
Monday Jun 03, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Jun 03, 2013
Monday May 06, 2013
By Javier Puerta on May 06, 2013
- Adaptive TechSoft Serves Higher Education Institutions, Leveraging Engineered Systems' Superior Performance. Read More.
- Kiman Solutions Gets 40x Faster Performance for Enterprise Resource Planning Suite with Database Machine. Read More.
- Oracle Engineered Systems and Triple Point Technologies - Successful Volatility Management for Commodities. Read More.
Monday Apr 29, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Apr 29, 2013
- Gartner's Perspective on Build vs. Buy
- 'In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- Upcoming Technical Training by PTS
- Database Insider - March 2014 issue now available
- Oracle Exalogic Implementation Workshops: Sweden and Germany
- Exadata Partner Community Newsletter - Feb.2014
- New Exadata Public References: Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health
- Engineered Systems for Applications - a new transformational opportunity for Partners - Webcast on-demand
- Sales & PreSales Night School: The Exadata Database Machine 2014: March 17-18, 2014
- Exadata X4-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative