Wednesday Oct 22, 2014
Monday Apr 21, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 21, 2014
- Kerridge achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized status with K8, an ERP Solution for distribution, merchant and wholesale/retail sectors. The online transactional processing saw a 12x increase in the volume throughput from previous benchmarks - Read more
- Accenture achieves Oracle Exalogic Optimized status with AFPO, a unique accelerator for customer-facing solutions. Over 125 clients cut their implementation costs by up to thirty percent - Read more
Monday Apr 14, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 14, 2014
- Calypso Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status and demonstrates 5X performance improvement with Oracle Exadata Database Machine - Read more
- Symphony EYC Supply Chain Management Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status. Its retail supply chain optimization solution has benefited customers globally and now, by leveraging the superior performance of Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Symphony EYC will enhance the very high levels of business performance that today's retailers need to operate in an omni-channel world - Read more
Tuesday Apr 08, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 08, 2014
Monday Nov 11, 2013
Thursday Oct 17, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Oct 17, 2013
GE Milestone: Smart Metering Operations Suite Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status
GE's Smart Metering Operations Suite (SMOS) finds that Exadata helps deliver functionality, scalability, performance, extensibility and is a core part of the company's advanced metering infrastructure offering.
Monday Oct 14, 2013
Monday Apr 08, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 08, 2013
Monday Feb 25, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 25, 2013
Monday Feb 11, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 11, 2013
- UC4 ONE Automation Platform Achieves Oracle Exadata Optimized Status. Read More.
- WeDo Technologies Delivers a 4x Performance Boost for its Worldwide Enterprise Business Assurance Software Suite, Using Exadata. Read More.
- Zoho Corporation's WebNMS 5.2 Achieves Oracle Exadata and Oracle Exalogic Optimized Status. Read More.
Monday Dec 10, 2012
Wednesday Nov 28, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 28, 2012
Fundtech, a leader in global transaction banking solutions, has announced that Global PAYplus® – Services Platform (GPP-SP) version 4 has achieved Oracle Exadata Optimized and Oracle Exalogic Optimized status.
"GPP-SP testing was done in the third quarter of 2012 in the Oracle Exastack Lab located in the Oracle Solution Center in Linlithgow, Scotland. It showed that an integrated solution can result in a highly streamlined installation, enabling reduced cost of evaluation, acquisition and ownership. Highlights of the transaction processing test are as follows:
- 9.3 million Mass Payments per hour
- 5.7 million Single Payments per hour
The test found that the optimized combination of GPP-SP running on Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud is able to increase transactions per second (TPS) output per core, and able to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO). The volumes achieved were using only 25% of Exadata/Exalogic processing capacity".
Monday Nov 05, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 05, 2012
Temenos WealthManager is at work in financial institutions of all sizes. No matter the size, each of Temenos’ customers has one requirement in common: a need for fast technology.
This led Temenos to conduct a performance benchmark, running its WealthManager platform on Oracle Exadata Database Machine. During the study, Temenos executed high-intensity financial engines two- to three-times faster than its previous internal benchmarks and/or largest customer throughput. The company also demonstrated greater than two-times the average improvement in response times for six-times the number of users and data volumes. Further, Temenos secured a two-times gain in service-level agreements for batch and user-oriented workloads via dedicated or parallelized processing windows.
Last year Temenos also communicated the availability of its T24 core banking system and how the benchmark run demonstrated the ability of Oracle’s Exadata platform to comfortably support the highest banking volumes for T24.
Read full story here
Monday Oct 29, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Oct 29, 2012
IFS, the global enterprise applications company, announces that it has earned Oracle Exadata Optimized and Oracle Exalogic Optimized status through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), demonstrating that IFS Applications Release 8 has been tested and tuned on Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud to deliver speed, scalability and reliability to customers. By combining IFS Applications with the Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, IFS customers will be able to leverage benefits such as faster time to implementation, increased performance, as well as reduced energy and hardware footprint. IFS is a Platinum level member in Oracle PartnerNetwork.
Initial test results showed that IFS Applications Release 8 material resource planning (MRP) batch jobs achieved a 2.5x performance improvement and a 2.2x increase in user transactions on Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud. Additionally, IFS Applications 8 achieved a 37x higher compression ratio, resulting in significantly shorter time for daily backup routines and lowering storage costs.
Thursday Oct 18, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Oct 18, 2012
cVidya's MoneyMap running on Oracle Exadata provides extreme performance, including 4x-16x improvement in high data load rates, 4x faster data transformation and reconciliation, and query speeds - from a 2.5 billion record index – improved from hours to few seconds!
The MoneyMap solution enables operators to reconcile information from all network, operations and business support systems and through an on-going automated process, it detects problem areas which impact profitability as a result of revenue leakage, data inconsistencies or resources that are not being used efficiently. Once detected, MoneyMap provides tools to promptly correct and manage the problems to achieve profit maximization
Learn more here.
- HBR: Rethinking the IT/Business Partnership
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Improves Database and Application Scalability to Support Growth, Reduces Power Consumption by 75%
- On-demand webcast: Oracle Exastack for ISVs
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Bank of Georgia Strengthens Market-Leading Position with Maximum Availability and Engineered Architecture
- Advania Selects Oracle SuperCluster over HP and IBM for Oracle E-Business Suite Consolidation
- OPN Database Specialization - Free Vouchers to upgrade to Oracle Database 12c
- Oracle Database Innovation Online Forum - March 18, 2015
- Now available on demand: Webcast - The Next-Generation of Oracle Engineered Systems: New Markets, New Opportunities
- Gartner research note regarding Exadata X5