Tuesday Mar 10, 2015
Wednesday Nov 05, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 05, 2014
Oracle EMEA Engineered Systems group has been working for some time on an initiative called ESOM - Engineered Systems Operational Management - to demonstrate that Engineered Systems are easier and cheaper to manage than traditional architectures, enabling to achieve 20-40% reduction in administration effort, 50% less Tier 1 Service Requests and 31% faster incident resolution times (on average for EMEA customers).
It is a pleasure to announce that ESOM webpage is now available for our partners! All Oracle Partners Gold and above will be able to access the site using their credentials.
The page contains most of the material posted in the ESOM internal webpage. It has very useful content to use in deals, proposals and projects The content will continue to be updated with new documents and presentations related to Operational Management of Engineered Systems.
Please visit the page at Engineered Systems Operational Management Partner Page
For questions or comments, you can contact the ESOM Core Team:
Tuesday Feb 04, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 04, 2014
Friday Nov 22, 2013
EMEA Engineered Systems Partner Update Call: Improve Engineered Systems Sales with Operational Management, Dec.12
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 22, 2013
This e-seminar will explain the key points of Oracle's Engineered Systems Operational Management initiative, outline the services available from the EMEA Engineered Systems Operational Management Taskforce, and show how partners can request and leverage those services during the sales cycle.
This webcast is available on demand here
Friday Oct 04, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Oct 04, 2013
The Engineered Systems Operational Management group, recently created at Oracle, intends to help customers to implement best practices in the operation management of their Exa platforms.
The Engineered Systems Operational Management (ESOM) Planning Workshop is designed to enable customers to plan and prepare for the optimal management of Engineered Systems in their own environment. As a partner working in Engineered Systems projects you can request Oracle to have this workshop run for your qualified customers.
If you are a registered member of the Exadata Partner Community, you can access the full description of the content of the workshop in the "Engineered Systems Operational Management (ESOM) Planning Workshop" datasheet. (Access is restricted to community members only - if you get an error message, please register as a community member first)
To request to have this workshop delivered to one of your customers please contact your partner representative or your local Engineered Systems Business Development Manager.
- Database Insider - May 2015 issue now available
- On Demand webcast: Managing Private Database Cloud Services with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- On Demand webcast: Best Practices for Migrating On-Premises Databases to the Cloud
- New Engineered Systems Public References
- Top Exastack headlines: SAS
- Registration for Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is officially open
- Capgemini whitepaper: Oracle Exalogic-based Big Data strategy
- Harvard Business Review: Cloud Computing Comes of Age
- New whitepaper: Accelerate the Journey to Enterprise Cloud with Oracle Database 12c, April 2015
- RWE Deutschland Gains Ability to Process 2.3 Billion Smart Meter Readouts in Under 24 Hours with Engineered Systems