Tuesday Feb 04, 2014
Friday Nov 22, 2013
EMEA Engineered Systems Partner Update Call: Improve Engineered Systems Sales with Operational Management, Dec.12
By Javier Puerta on Nov 22, 2013
This e-seminar will explain the key points of Oracle's Engineered Systems Operational Management initiative, outline the services available from the EMEA Engineered Systems Operational Management Taskforce, and show how partners can request and leverage those services during the sales cycle.
This webcast is available on demand here
Friday Oct 04, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Oct 04, 2013
The Engineered Systems Operational Management group, recently created at Oracle, intends to help customers to implement best practices in the operation management of their Exa platforms.
The Engineered Systems Operational Management (ESOM) Planning Workshop is designed to enable customers to plan and prepare for the optimal management of Engineered Systems in their own environment. As a partner working in Engineered Systems projects you can request Oracle to have this workshop run for your qualified customers.
If you are a registered member of the Exadata Partner Community, you can access the full description of the content of the workshop in the "Engineered Systems Operational Management (ESOM) Planning Workshop" datasheet. (Access is restricted to community members only - if you get an error message, please register as a community member first)
To request to have this workshop delivered to one of your customers please contact your partner representative or your local Engineered Systems Business Development Manager.
- Gartner's Perspective on Build vs. Buy
- 'In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- Upcoming Technical Training by PTS
- Database Insider - March 2014 issue now available
- Oracle Exalogic Implementation Workshops: Sweden and Germany
- Exadata Partner Community Newsletter - Feb.2014
- New Exadata Public References: Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health
- Engineered Systems for Applications - a new transformational opportunity for Partners - Webcast on-demand
- Sales & PreSales Night School: The Exadata Database Machine 2014: March 17-18, 2014
- Exadata X4-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative