Wednesday Apr 08, 2015
Monday Feb 09, 2015
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 09, 2015
- Oracle has produced a range of systems that are unlike others in the integrated systems market, and the term "engineered systems"describes this differentiation extremely well.
- One of the key differentiators of Oracle’s Engineered Systems is the inherent reliability, scalability, and performance that these systems deliver.
- While Oracle’s Engineered Systems are designed to address customers’ most pressing challenges in their data centers, central to Oracle’s Engineered Systems value proposition is the comprehensive support agreement that Oracle offers to customers.
- Oracle’s Engineered Systems deliver a solution that is engineered for a particular purpose: to deliver reliability, performance, and scalability.
- Oracle’s strategy is to provide solutions for businesses to focus on business issues not IT issues
- Oracle Engineered Systems simplify the management of data and databases for enterprise customers.
- One of the biggest strengths of Oracle’s range of Engineered Systems is the ability for these systems to all be interconnected and managed through a single management tool, Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c.
Thursday Jan 22, 2015
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jan 22, 2015
Oracle Tackles Data Center Cost and Complexity with Next-Generation Engineered Systems
New integrated appliances deliver greater business value by reducing IT costs
Redwood Shores, Calif.—Jan 21, 2015
At a live event today, Oracle Executive Chairman of the Board and CTO Larry Ellison outlined Oracle's strategy for reducing customer costs and increasing value with a new generation of engineered systems, including Oracle's new Virtual Compute Appliance X5, Oracle FS1 Series Flash Storage System, and sixth-generation Oracle Exadata Database Machine X5.
Wednesday Jan 14, 2015
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jan 14, 2015
Oracle Corporation - Worldwide Headquarters, 500 Oracle Parkway, OPL - E-mail Services, Redwood Shores, CA 94065, United States
Tuesday Nov 25, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 25, 2014
Nice article just published in Profit Magazine.
Discover how building a cloud strategy with engineered systems enables organizations to gain greater agility, become leaner, and realize benefits faster. "Thinking Beyond the Box", by Muneeb O. Ahsan, November 2014
Thursday Feb 27, 2014
Engineered Systems for Applications - a new transformational opportunity for Partners - Webcast on-demand
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 27, 2014
This presentation is now available On-Demand including resources for download.
Join the archived event now by clicking this URL
Gerd Plewka - Director Partner Presales Hardware EMEA
Duration: 60 minutes
Tuesday Feb 04, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 04, 2014
Friday Nov 22, 2013
EMEA Engineered Systems Partner Update Call: Improve Engineered Systems Sales with Operational Management, Dec.12
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 22, 2013
This e-seminar will explain the key points of Oracle's Engineered Systems Operational Management initiative, outline the services available from the EMEA Engineered Systems Operational Management Taskforce, and show how partners can request and leverage those services during the sales cycle.
This webcast is available on demand here
Thursday Sep 12, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Sep 12, 2013
Accenture and Oracle Launch Strategic Initiative to Deliver Data Center Transformation Solutions Based on Oracle Engineered Systems
New dedicated Accenture team to focus on accelerated data center optimization
Redwood Shores, Calif. and New York – September 11, 2013
Accenture and Oracle are launching a multi-year strategic initiative to bring the performance and flexibility of Oracle Engineered Systems to clients more quickly and cost-effectively. Accenture has created a set of solutions incorporating Oracle Engineered Systems into Accenture’s leading data center transformation consulting and outsourcing services. These solutions allow clients to ready their data centers to manage, process and analyze the huge amounts of data being generated in a digital world, and at the same time help reduce total cost of data center ownership through significant consolidation of servers, storage and networking components...
Monday Jul 29, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jul 29, 2013
This new eBook "Engineered for Extreme Performance", acts as a guide to Oracle Engineered Systems, outlining the benefits of each system and providing insight on which system is best suited to a particular business challenge. It includes a brief, handy reference table on the inside cover, listing each of Oracle’s engineered systems and outlining how a customer might use it.
Thursday Apr 11, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 11, 2013
New whitepapers about each of the Oracle Applications (eBusiness Suite, Siebel, Peoplesoft, JDE, Fusion Apps,...) running on Engineered Systems have just been published. Learn what the performance improvements can be for the different applications and the different modules, and recommended practices.
Complete library of whitepapers for Oracle Application on Engineered Systems here.
Some of the whitepapers are:
- Siebel CRM Oracle Customer Hub (Siebel UCM) on Oracle Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Siebel CRM on Oracle Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Siebel CRM Customer Order Management on Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Siebel CRM Contact Center on Oracle Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle In-Memory Policy Analytics on Oracle Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite for Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Field Service Advanced Scheduler for Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials for Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Human Capital Management for Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Incentive Compensation for Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite In-Memory Cost Management (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Manufacturing and Cost Management Applications for Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Order Management & Advanced Pricing for Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Procurement for Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Projects for Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Spend Classification & Analysis for Engineered Systems (PDF)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Warehouse Management System for Engineered Systems (PDF)
Thursday Jan 03, 2013
Monday Oct 17, 2011
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Oct 17, 2011
- Database Insider - May 2015 issue now available
- On Demand webcast: Managing Private Database Cloud Services with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- On Demand webcast: Best Practices for Migrating On-Premises Databases to the Cloud
- New Engineered Systems Public References
- Top Exastack headlines: SAS
- Registration for Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is officially open
- Capgemini whitepaper: Oracle Exalogic-based Big Data strategy
- Harvard Business Review: Cloud Computing Comes of Age
- New whitepaper: Accelerate the Journey to Enterprise Cloud with Oracle Database 12c, April 2015
- RWE Deutschland Gains Ability to Process 2.3 Billion Smart Meter Readouts in Under 24 Hours with Engineered Systems