Wednesday May 04, 2016
Wednesday Apr 15, 2015
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 15, 2015
Yesterday we kicked off the Partner Community Forum in Budapest. Great presentations by Julian Dontcheff from Accenture, Erik Cramer from Atos, and Mike Revitt from CSC.
Johan Doruiter, SVP for Oracle Systems, EMEA pitched the partner community with a clear message: Now is the time to engage together and transform the customer business the partner business!
The first of the three awards to the Top Contributors to the Partner Community was awarded to Julien Dontcheff for his contributions along the last four editions of the Community Forum in Istanbul, Vienna, Prague and Budapest.
Tuesday Aug 06, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Aug 06, 2013
Julian Dontcheff, Global Database Lead at Accenture, discusses why Oracle Engineered Systems and Oracle Platinum Services are strategic to Accenture and the partnership, how Accenture is advising customers to improve operational efficiency and reduce cost with Oracle Platinum Services, and some of the tangible benefits that customers are achieving. Watch the video: full length | short clip
- Julien Dontcheff on the Oracle Compute Cloud Service (IaaS)
- Improving SAP performance with Exadata: Wumart Stores
- Live Webcast: Managing Oracle Exadata with Enterprise Manager - May 4, 2016
- Oracle ASM Considerations for Exadata Upgrades (Updated for X6) - Technical White Paper
- Exadata Statement of Direction (Updated for X6)
- Coming May 17 Database Innovation Online Forum
- Top Exastack ISV headlines: TAS Group
- Exadata Virtual Conference
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations - Now with X-6
- Exadata X6 New Features Overview - Webcast for Partners - Friday, April 22