Monday Jan 11, 2016
Thursday Nov 19, 2015
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 19, 2015
Oracle has announced that through February 26, 2016, Oracle VADs may purchase Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance units for demonstration purposes at reduced price. VADs may also sell demo platforms to their VARs for their own demonstration purposes. The offer also allows VADs and VARs to sell the demo configuration after an eighteen month demonstration period.
Oracle partners can check campaign details here
Monday Feb 24, 2014
Wednesday Nov 28, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 28, 2012
Exalogic is hardware and software engineered together to provide extreme performance, reliability and scalability for Oracle, Java and other applications, while delivering lower TCO, reduced risk, higher user productivity and one-stop support.
This new video describes and demos some of the key features.
- Coming May 17 Database Innovation Online Forum
- Top Exastack ISV headlines: TAS Group
- Exadata Virtual Conference
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations - Now with X-6
- Exadata X6 New Features Overview - Webcast for Partners - Friday, April 22
- E4 - Accenture Enkitec Group Extreme Exadata Conference - Barcelona, April 25-25
- Extreme Performance in the Cloud with Exadata Cloud Service – Webinar Replay
- Oracle OpenWorld 2016 and JavaOne 2016: Registration & Call for Proposals Now Open
- Exadata X6 is here!
- New Oracle Engineered Systems Partner Playbook