Monday Jan 11, 2016
Thursday Nov 19, 2015
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 19, 2015
Oracle has announced that through February 26, 2016, Oracle VADs may purchase Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance units for demonstration purposes at reduced price. VADs may also sell demo platforms to their VARs for their own demonstration purposes. The offer also allows VADs and VARs to sell the demo configuration after an eighteen month demonstration period.
Oracle partners can check campaign details here
Monday Feb 24, 2014
Wednesday Nov 28, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 28, 2012
Exalogic is hardware and software engineered together to provide extreme performance, reliability and scalability for Oracle, Java and other applications, while delivering lower TCO, reduced risk, higher user productivity and one-stop support.
This new video describes and demos some of the key features.
- Featured partner: Avanttic becomes Oracle Exadata Installation & Configuration certified
- Oracle Cloud Platform Webinar Series – Database Cloud Service - Aug. 18th
- New Exadata and Systems Public References
- Oracle Brings SPARC to the Cloud
- Tieto Latvia achieves Oracle SuperCluster Optimized status with Card Suite
- Tieto Corporation Strengthens Nordic Cloud Market Position by Launching Unique Database-as-a-Service Offering
- Oracle FY17 Global Partner Kickoff
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service Rapid Provisioning
- Dedicated to EMEA Partners: Next Generation Oracle Database Appliance: June 2nd at 11am CET