Monday Jan 11, 2016
Thursday Nov 19, 2015
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 19, 2015
Oracle has announced that through February 26, 2016, Oracle VADs may purchase Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance units for demonstration purposes at reduced price. VADs may also sell demo platforms to their VARs for their own demonstration purposes. The offer also allows VADs and VARs to sell the demo configuration after an eighteen month demonstration period.
Oracle partners can check campaign details here
Monday Feb 24, 2014
Wednesday Nov 28, 2012
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Nov 28, 2012
Exalogic is hardware and software engineered together to provide extreme performance, reliability and scalability for Oracle, Java and other applications, while delivering lower TCO, reduced risk, higher user productivity and one-stop support.
This new video describes and demos some of the key features.
- The Surprising Economics of Engineered Systems for Big Data. An ESG Whitepaper, Dec. 2015
- Webcast: Accelerate Analytics and Innovations with Oracle Database In-Memory- Feb.11, 2016
- Top Exastack ISV headlines: Gruter Tajo
- Partner news: Red Stack Tech rebranding to provide services for the entire Oracle Technology stack
- SAP BW Certified for Hybrid Columnar Compression on Exadata and SuperCluster
- New Customer Success Story - BT helps CELSA GROUP Improve SAP Performance and Save in Labor Costs,
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Partner Community Forum, Warsaw, 12-14th April, 2106
- New Customer Success Story - ICA AB Saves 85% in Total Cost of Ownership with Private Cloud
- Database Insider - January 2016 issue now available