Welcome to the Oracle EMEA Partner Community for Exadata!
By Javier Puerta on Jan 12, 2011
The EMEA Partner Community for Exadata is the place where partners in Europe, Middle East and Africa can share experiences and best practices about selling and implementing Exadata projects.
You will also receive first-hand information from Oracle on products, training and tools that can help you better market, sell and implement your Exadata-based projects and services
Who should join the Community?
- Community membership is for individuals. If you are working for a company that is an Oracle partner and your job is selling, implementing or supporting Exadata projects in EMEA then this community is for you.
How is this different from the Oracle Exadata Knowledge Zone?
- The Oracle Exadata Knowledge Zone is the fundamental source of information from Oracle for partners interested in specializing on Exadata. It is higly recommended that you get access to the Knowledge Zones related to the product areas of your interest. To get access to any of the Knowledge Zones an application must be completed by the Partner Program Administrator for your company.
- The Exadata Partner Community complements the Knowledge Zone by providing partners with information which is specific for the EMEA market (market, references, training, events,..) and it is also a mechanism to share experiences and best practices among partners in marketing, selling, implementing and supporting Exadata projects.
How to join?
- For you to be able to register as an individual, your company must be member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and should be working towards becoming OPN Specialized in Exadata. If this is the case then Join the EMEA Exadata Partner Community Now!
- If your company is not an OPN member yet, then Join Oracle PartnerNetwork first.
How do you get access to the information for the community members?
We use two mechanisms to provide and share information:
- The EMEA Exadata Partner Community blog. This is a public blog and we use it to provide quick and easy communication to the community members. For detailed or restricted material we will point you to a restricted area.
- The EMEA Exadata Partner Community Collaborative Workspace. This is an area with restricted access that only community members can access. It contains materials from community events, sales kits, implementation experiences,... reserved to community members. It also allows for partners to share content and collaborate with other community members. You will get access to this restricted area when you register as a member of the EMEA Exadata Partner Community
I hope that you will find useful the resources and the experience exchange provided by the community. If you need help or any further clarification, don't hesitate to contact me!
|Javier Puerta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Director Core Technology Partner Programs
Alliances & Channels EMEA