New Exadata Public References
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Dec 09, 2013
- Federal Taxation Service of Russia Ensures 30% Tax Revenue Increase, Cuts Storage Costs 10x, and Centralizes Data Access. Read the story
- Higher Colleges of Technology - “For HCT, Oracle Exadata is delivering superb performance and has accelerated our end-of-semester processes by an average 75%, and it delivered an immediate return on investment by fully leveraging our new and existing resources.” — Sanjeev Ananth, Chief Technology Officer, Higher Colleges of Technology. Read the story.
- IDDEEA Gains a 50x Faster Response for Processing Bosnia and Herzegovina Citizen ID Cards—with 400% More Storage and Tripled Processing Power. Read full story
- Swiss Re Sees Threefold Increase in Performance Using Optimized System on Ready-to-Run Hardware, Deployed in Record Time. Read the story
- Pak Telecom Mobile Saves More Than US$2 Million While Improving the Customer Experience and Its Competitive Edge with Exadata. Read the story