INVITATION: ORACLE EXADATA AND MANAGEABILITY EMEA PARTNER COMMUNITY FORUM
As a valued member of the Oracle Exadata and Manageability Partner Communities in EMEA, you're invited to participate in the community session that will take place on Monday, October 1st, 2012 in San Francisco on the occasion of Oracle OpenWorld.
Adoption of cloud architectures continues at a strong pace. Exadata is now becoming widely adopted as a key building block for the data layer, and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c is helping to manage those clouds in an efficient and agile way.
As in previous sessions of these events you will have the opportunity to listen to other partners share their experiences in selling and implementing Exadata and Manageability projects, and have a direct dialogue with some of the Oracle executives that are driving the strategy of the company in these areas.
The agenda will cover:
- Welcome - Hans-Peter Kipfer, VP, Engineered Systems Oracle EMEA
- Next challenges in building and managing clouds - Javier Cabrerizo, VP, Business Development for Exadata, Oracle Corp.
- Partner Experiences:
- IT modernization, simplification and cost reduction: The case of a customer in Transportation & Logistics with custom applications and SAP. - Francisco Bermudez, Country Leader Infrastructure Services, Capgemini, Spain
- Nvision cloud project - Dmitry Krasilov, Head of Oracle Competence Center, Nvision Group, Russia
- From Exadata Ready to Exadata Optimized: An ISV Experience - Miguel Alves, Product Business Solutions Manager, WeDo Technologies, Portugal.
Monday, October 1st, 2011
at 15:30 - 18:00 PST
Grand Hyatt San Francisco
345 Stockton Street,
San Francisco (Conference Theater)
(It is a 15 minute walk from OOW Moscone Center. See directions here)
We look forward to seeing you there.
Director, Core Technology Partner Programs, Oracle EMEA