Tuesday Jun 10, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jun 10, 2014
This paper provides MAA best practices for Database Consolidation using Oracle Multitenant.
It describes standard HA architectures that are the foundation for DBaaS. It is most appropriate for a technical audience: Architects, Directors of IT and Database Administrators responsible for the consolidation and migration of traditional database deployments to DBaaS.
Recommended best practices are equally relevant to any platform supported by Oracle Database except where explicitly noted as being an optimization or an example that applies only to Oracle Engineered systems.
- UK Oracle User Group (UKOUG) Systems Event, London, May 20th
- Oracle engineered systems are now going to compete on price: an Ovum report
- Engineered Systems Operational Management - updated for X5
- Top Exastack headlines: BCS - Business Control Solutions
- CSC in Luxembourg consolidates IT infrastructure on Oracle SuperCluster
- Database Insider - March 2015 issue now available
- Oracle Database In-Memory Advisor
- HBR: Rethinking the IT/Business Partnership
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Improves Database and Application Scalability to Support Growth, Reduces Power Consumption by 75%
- On-demand webcast: Oracle Exastack for ISVs