Tuesday Jun 10, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jun 10, 2014
This paper provides MAA best practices for Database Consolidation using Oracle Multitenant.
It describes standard HA architectures that are the foundation for DBaaS. It is most appropriate for a technical audience: Architects, Directors of IT and Database Administrators responsible for the consolidation and migration of traditional database deployments to DBaaS.
Recommended best practices are equally relevant to any platform supported by Oracle Database except where explicitly noted as being an optimization or an example that applies only to Oracle Engineered systems.
- Partner news: Red Stack Tech rebranding to provide services for the entire Oracle Technology stack
- SAP BW Certified for Hybrid Columnar Compression on Exadata and SuperCluster
- New Customer Success Story - BT helps CELSA GROUP Improve SAP Performance and Save in Labor Costs,
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Partner Community Forum, Warsaw, 12-14th April, 2106
- New Customer Success Story - ICA AB Saves 85% in Total Cost of Ownership with Private Cloud
- Database Insider - January 2016 issue now available
- New SuperCluster M7 for SAP Whitepaper Available
- New Exadata and Systems Public References
- SPARC T7 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative