Tuesday Jun 10, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jun 10, 2014
This paper provides MAA best practices for Database Consolidation using Oracle Multitenant.
It describes standard HA architectures that are the foundation for DBaaS. It is most appropriate for a technical audience: Architects, Directors of IT and Database Administrators responsible for the consolidation and migration of traditional database deployments to DBaaS.
Recommended best practices are equally relevant to any platform supported by Oracle Database except where explicitly noted as being an optimization or an example that applies only to Oracle Engineered systems.
- Review your RAC 12c specialization credentials
- Top Exastack headlines: Information Mosaic
- ZFS Storage Appliance Benchmark Assets
- Thanks to all participants! Looking forward to next year event
- Lots of interaction in the second day of the Community Forum
- First day of Partner Community Forum in Budapest
- All ready for the Partner Community Forum in Budapest next week!
- Webcast Invitation: Upgrading to Oracle Database 12c for ISVs
- How Engineered Systems Became The iPhones Of The Data Center
- Guide to Private DBaaS - Customer Insights