Tuesday Jun 10, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jun 10, 2014
This paper provides MAA best practices for Database Consolidation using Oracle Multitenant.
It describes standard HA architectures that are the foundation for DBaaS. It is most appropriate for a technical audience: Architects, Directors of IT and Database Administrators responsible for the consolidation and migration of traditional database deployments to DBaaS.
Recommended best practices are equally relevant to any platform supported by Oracle Database except where explicitly noted as being an optimization or an example that applies only to Oracle Engineered systems.
- Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service
- Forbes: Dave Donatelli Discusses The Future Of IT
- New Engineered Systems Public References
- ZDLRA brings simplificity and reliability to Data Protection Strategies
- Replay available - PartnerCast: Build your Business with Engineered Systems
- Top Exastack headlines: OpenWay Group
- Register now: Upcoming Sales Training Roadshow for Partners in 12 cities in EMEA - October 2015
- Database Insider - August 2015 issue now available
- Announcing Oracle Platinum Services for Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations