Tuesday Jun 10, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jun 10, 2014
This paper provides MAA best practices for Database Consolidation using Oracle Multitenant.
It describes standard HA architectures that are the foundation for DBaaS. It is most appropriate for a technical audience: Architects, Directors of IT and Database Administrators responsible for the consolidation and migration of traditional database deployments to DBaaS.
Recommended best practices are equally relevant to any platform supported by Oracle Database except where explicitly noted as being an optimization or an example that applies only to Oracle Engineered systems.
- Oracle Database In-Memory Certified by SAP
- Oracle Private Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS): Towards the Hybrid Cloud - Launch Webcast for Oracle EMEA Partners
- Oracle increases market leadership in Integrated Platforms segment. IDC tracker 2015 Q1 Release
- Great Infographic: Customers Cite Engineered Systems Cost Savings
- Oracle Database Backup Service - New collateral
- Upcoming Technical Training by PTS: Exadata, In-Memory, Database Cloud Service
- Database Insider - June 2015 issue now available
- New Enterprise Manager Release Allows Customers to Manage Their Hybrid Cloud from a Single Interface
- Webcast, June 25: Simplify Your Journey to the Cloud - Manage Hybrid Cloud as One
- EMEA PartnerCast: Cloud and Engineered Systems - July 1