Tuesday Jun 10, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jun 10, 2014
This paper provides MAA best practices for Database Consolidation using Oracle Multitenant.
It describes standard HA architectures that are the foundation for DBaaS. It is most appropriate for a technical audience: Architects, Directors of IT and Database Administrators responsible for the consolidation and migration of traditional database deployments to DBaaS.
Recommended best practices are equally relevant to any platform supported by Oracle Database except where explicitly noted as being an optimization or an example that applies only to Oracle Engineered systems.
- Database Insider - March 2015 issue now available
- Oracle Database In-Memory Advisor
- HBR: Rethinking the IT/Business Partnership
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Improves Database and Application Scalability to Support Growth, Reduces Power Consumption by 75%
- On-demand webcast: Oracle Exastack for ISVs
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Bank of Georgia Strengthens Market-Leading Position with Maximum Availability and Engineered Architecture
- Advania Selects Oracle SuperCluster over HP and IBM for Oracle E-Business Suite Consolidation
- OPN Database Specialization - Free Vouchers to upgrade to Oracle Database 12c
- Oracle Database Innovation Online Forum - March 18, 2015