Tuesday Jun 10, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jun 10, 2014
This paper provides MAA best practices for Database Consolidation using Oracle Multitenant.
It describes standard HA architectures that are the foundation for DBaaS. It is most appropriate for a technical audience: Architects, Directors of IT and Database Administrators responsible for the consolidation and migration of traditional database deployments to DBaaS.
Recommended best practices are equally relevant to any platform supported by Oracle Database except where explicitly noted as being an optimization or an example that applies only to Oracle Engineered systems.
- Webcast for partners - June 3rd - Announcing the Database 12c Sandbox Program
- Julien Dontcheff on the Oracle Compute Cloud Service (IaaS)
- Improving SAP performance with Exadata: Wumart Stores
- Live Webcast: Managing Oracle Exadata with Enterprise Manager - May 4, 2016
- Oracle ASM Considerations for Exadata Upgrades (Updated for X6) - Technical White Paper
- Exadata Statement of Direction (Updated for X6)
- Coming May 17 Database Innovation Online Forum
- Top Exastack ISV headlines: TAS Group
- Exadata Virtual Conference
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations - Now with X-6