Tuesday Jun 10, 2014
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Jun 10, 2014
This paper provides MAA best practices for Database Consolidation using Oracle Multitenant.
It describes standard HA architectures that are the foundation for DBaaS. It is most appropriate for a technical audience: Architects, Directors of IT and Database Administrators responsible for the consolidation and migration of traditional database deployments to DBaaS.
Recommended best practices are equally relevant to any platform supported by Oracle Database except where explicitly noted as being an optimization or an example that applies only to Oracle Engineered systems.
- Tieto Latvia achieves Oracle SuperCluster Optimized status with Card Suit
- Tieto Corporation Strengthens Nordic Cloud Market Position by Launching Unique Database-as-a-Service Offering
- Oracle FY17 Global Partner Kickoff
- Updated Oracle Platinum Services Certified Configurations
- Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service Rapid Provisioning
- Dedicated to EMEA Partners: Next Generation Oracle Database Appliance: June 2nd at 11am CET
- Oracle Cloud Platform Innovation 2016 Awards: deadline June 20th
- Webcast for partners - June 3rd - Announcing the Database 12c Sandbox Program
- Julien Dontcheff on the Oracle Compute Cloud Service (IaaS)
- Improving SAP performance with Exadata: Wumart Stores