Monday Apr 29, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Apr 29, 2013
You can now start working in becoming OPN Specialized for the Exadata Database Machine Models X3-2 and X3-8 specialization.
Specialization criteria are available here.
Assesments and Guided Learning paths are already available for:
- Sales Specialist: Assesment | Guided Learning Path
- Presales Specialist: Assesment | Guided Learning Path
- Implementation Specialist: Coming soon! OR Oracle Exadata Database Machine X3 Administration Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- - Join the Database Cloud & Infrastructure Partner Community
- - Community Workspace
- Now available for Partners: Solution Development Checklist (SDC) for Exalytics
- New Exadata SL6 – SPARC Linux.
- Oracle SPARC platform update from John Fowler
- Oracle Predicts How the Cloud Will Impact Business Processes in 2017 and Beyond
- Save the Date - Infrastructure & IaaS Partner Community Forum, Malaga, 25-26 April
- Partner Webinar - Oracle IaaS Lift & Shift : Moving Mixed Oracle & Non-Oracle Workloads to Oracle Cloud
- Technical Webcasts: Oracle Real Application Testing (Feb.3rd) and Sharding (Feb.24th)
- Live PartnerCast: Engineered Systems & Cloud - January 25, 2017
- Jan.16th remote workshop: IaaS and DB Cloud Service Technical Workshop for Partners
- Architecture Matters: Migrating Oracle Database from Linux Environments to Oracle MiniCluste