Monday Feb 25, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 25, 2013
The storage issues you’re going to face in 2013 are not a surprise: The amount of data you’ll need to manage will keep growing as fast or even faster than before, your storage systems and infrastructure must keep up, and regulatory requirements for protecting data will keep becoming more demanding.
The emergence of big data, increasing cloud deployments, scale-out architectures, and Flash storage provide opportunity to address these challenges. So watch this important Webcast, “Data Center Storage Trends for 2013,” where we'll look at new and emerging technologies that will help you stay ahead of those ever-increasing challenges. Topics include:
- Top trends you can expect to see in the storage market in 2013
- New ways to optimize your IT infrastructure for performance and efficiency
- How Oracle is positioned to help you with our complete and fully integrated storage portfolio
Demands on storage will keep increasing while your budgets keep decreasing. But the strategies and solutions you need are out there. Join us and find out more.
- Private DBaaS & Consolidation Sales Tools
- Review your RAC 12c specialization credentials
- Top Exastack headlines: Information Mosaic
- ZFS Storage Appliance Benchmark Assets
- Thanks to all participants! Looking forward to next year event
- Lots of interaction in the second day of the Community Forum
- First day of Partner Community Forum in Budapest
- All ready for the Partner Community Forum in Budapest next week!
- Webcast Invitation: Upgrading to Oracle Database 12c for ISVs
- How Engineered Systems Became The iPhones Of The Data Center