Tuesday Dec 11, 2012
By Javier Puerta on Dec 11, 2012
The December issue of the Database Insider newsletter is now available. (Full newsletter here)
will likely be remembered as the year of big data, as a new generation of
technologies enables organizations to acquire, organize, and analyze the
exponentially growing and typically less-structured data generated from a
variety of new sources. Oracle has produced a series of five short videos that
offer a quick and compelling high-level introduction to big data.
Read the research that found that over three years, the IBM hardware running Oracle Database cost 31 percent more in total cost of ownership than Oracle Exadata.
Webcast - Oracle Exadata Database Machine X3
Learn about Oracle’s next-generation database machine, Oracle Exadata X3, that combines massive memory and low-cost disks to deliver the highest performance at the lowest cost. Available in an eight-rack configuration, it allows you to start small and grow.
how to eliminate not only unplanned downtime but also planned downtime resulting
from database upgrades, migrations, and consolidation.
Thursday, December 13
19:00 CET / 6 pm. UK
- Gartner's Perspective on Build vs. Buy
- 'In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- Upcoming Technical Training by PTS
- Database Insider - March 2014 issue now available
- Oracle Exalogic Implementation Workshops: Sweden and Germany
- Exadata Partner Community Newsletter - Feb.2014
- New Exadata Public References: Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health
- Engineered Systems for Applications - a new transformational opportunity for Partners - Webcast on-demand
- Sales & PreSales Night School: The Exadata Database Machine 2014: March 17-18, 2014
- Exadata X4-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative