Monday Feb 25, 2013
By Javier Puerta-Oracle on Feb 25, 2013
The storage issues you’re going to face in 2013 are not a surprise: The amount of data you’ll need to manage will keep growing as fast or even faster than before, your storage systems and infrastructure must keep up, and regulatory requirements for protecting data will keep becoming more demanding.
The emergence of big data, increasing cloud deployments, scale-out architectures, and Flash storage provide opportunity to address these challenges. So watch this important Webcast, “Data Center Storage Trends for 2013,” where we'll look at new and emerging technologies that will help you stay ahead of those ever-increasing challenges. Topics include:
- Top trends you can expect to see in the storage market in 2013
- New ways to optimize your IT infrastructure for performance and efficiency
- How Oracle is positioned to help you with our complete and fully integrated storage portfolio
Demands on storage will keep increasing while your budgets keep decreasing. But the strategies and solutions you need are out there. Join us and find out more.
- New whitepaper: Database Consolidation on Oracle SuperCluster
- Database Insider - October 2015 issue now available
- Oracle Database Cloud Service Trials Available Now
- Prepare for Openworld - Partner presentations: Accenture on Exadata Total Cost of Ownership
- Prepare for Openworld: 'Focus On' documents
- Prepare for Openworld: 'Focus On' document for Exadata sessions
- Oracle Database In-Memory vs SAP HANA benchmark results
- Tech Mahindra implements Oracle Exadata solution at Videocon d2h
- Is Steve Duplessie losing his mind?
- New Customer Success Story: Turk Telecom: Siebel on Engineered Systems with Accenture