Monday Feb 25, 2013
By Javier Puerta on Feb 25, 2013
The storage issues you’re going to face in 2013 are not a surprise: The amount of data you’ll need to manage will keep growing as fast or even faster than before, your storage systems and infrastructure must keep up, and regulatory requirements for protecting data will keep becoming more demanding.
The emergence of big data, increasing cloud deployments, scale-out architectures, and Flash storage provide opportunity to address these challenges. So watch this important Webcast, “Data Center Storage Trends for 2013,” where we'll look at new and emerging technologies that will help you stay ahead of those ever-increasing challenges. Topics include:
- Top trends you can expect to see in the storage market in 2013
- New ways to optimize your IT infrastructure for performance and efficiency
- How Oracle is positioned to help you with our complete and fully integrated storage portfolio
Demands on storage will keep increasing while your budgets keep decreasing. But the strategies and solutions you need are out there. Join us and find out more.
- Upcoming Technical Training by PTS
- Database Insider - March 2014 issue now available
- Oracle Exalogic Implementation Workshops: Sweden and Germany
- Exadata Partner Community Newsletter - Feb.2014
- New Exadata Public References: Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health
- Engineered Systems for Applications - a new transformational opportunity for Partners - Webcast on-demand
- Sales & PreSales Night School: The Exadata Database Machine 2014: March 17-18, 2014
- Exadata X4-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative
- New Exadata, Exalogic and Exalytics Public References
- OPN Oracle Database Performance and Tuning Specialization new version Implementation exam is now in Beta.