By Jennifer Bohmbach on Sep 11, 2007
Who can help you with your companies desire to utilize the new wikiconomy? If you are turning to an agency, make sure they've got the background. David Armano created a great top 10 list of questions to ask your agency.
"What kinds of answers would you get if you asked these questions of your agency execs?
1. Do you read blogs. Which ones?
2. Do you have a personal blog? What's it about?
3. Do you participate in at least one social network? Which one?
4. Have you ever uploaded a video online? What did you use to do it?
5. What's your favorite search engine. Why?
6. Have you ever used an online classified service like craigslist?
7. Besides making phone calls—how else do you use your mobile phone?
8. Have you ever registered a domain name?
9. Do you use social bookmarks or tagging?
10. Do you use a feed reader of some sort? Which one? Why?
It's great food for thought. When you engage an agency, you pay for expertise. Make sure you get your money's worth.