fusion-icon problems on solaris fixed
By user13342361 on Nov 09, 2007
Do not use these packages anymore, instead install the latest version of OpenSolaris or nevada everything in integrated now.
I've ported fusion-icon (it's a tray icon that let you manage compiz fusion) to solaris and the new binary package for solaris x86 is included in my latest bundle.
It fixes problems related to :
- failure to startup from the menu.
- failure to start compiz.
- failure to detect which window manager was installed on the system.
- failure to switch window decorator.
If you are still experiencing problems let me know.
If you want to start automatically compiz automatically at login :
- open the sessions preferences dialog [menu] -> [preferences] -> [sessions]
- in the "startup programs" tab add a "new startup program" with the following :
name := Compiz fusion icon
command := /usr/bin/fusion-icon
- next time you'll login your previous compiz and window decorator settings will be restored.