Tuesday Jun 02, 2009
Friday Nov 30, 2007
By EricReid-Oracle on Nov 30, 2007
While the Faban package and its web-based interface is quite useful, the fhb tool is especially handy for us in our Drupal testing -- it's command-line, Java-based and logs '90% response time' (not just average response time). It was used for our first, preliminary Drupal SAMP-vs-LAMP scaling tests, and we're planning to use it a lot more in the future (beware, Akara :)
Check out Faban, check out our testing results on the Drupal-on-Sun Wiki, and keep watching this space!
Main Sequence: 1) an astronomy term denoting the lifecycle of a majority of known stars. 2) err @ Sun/Oracle: long-time (since 1988) Sun/Oracle veteran, still shining in an ever-changing high-tech universe
- T5 -It's Coming
- New version of Oracle Solaris Pre-Flight Application Checker
- Attention Developers: Announcing a New Solaris Webinar Series
- Solaris 11 Resources
- Oracle Solaris Binary Application Guarantee extended to Solaris 11
- As he emerges into the bright red light of a new star, and a new day...
- Song O' The Day
- OpenSolaris, ZFS, USB 2.0 + 30 Watts = Home Fileserver
- Drupal-on-a-Stick: now in easy-to-take download form!
- Open Source SysAdmins: curious about Sun Storage 7000 series boxes?