By Sylvie MacKenzie, Director, Marketing-Oracle on Jun 10, 2012
While the debate continues on Capitol Hill about which federal programs to cut and which to keep, communities and towns across America are feeling the budget crunch closer to home. State and local governments are trying to save as many projects as they can without promising too much to constituents – and they, in turn, want to know where their tax dollars are going.
Fortunately, with the right planning and management, you can deliver successful projects and portfolios on a limited budget.
Watch the replay of our recent webcast with Oracle Primavera and Industry Product Manager Garrett Harley that will demonstrate how state and local governments can get the most out of their capital projects and learn how two Oracle Primavera customers have implemented project portfolio management practices to:
- Predict the cost of long-term capital programs and projects
- Assess risk and mitigation strategies
- Collaborate and track performance across government agencies
- Garrett Harley, Industry and Product Manager, Oracle Primavera
- Cory Davis, Director of Capital Renovation and New Construction, Chicago Public Schools
- Julie Owen, PSP™, CCC™, Sr. Project Controls Manager,LA Metro Transit Authority
With the right planning and management, state and local governments can deliver successful projects on a limited budget.