Wednesday Jul 31, 2013
Friday Jul 19, 2013
By "Sylvie Mackenzie, Pmp-Oracle" on Jul 19, 2013
Friday Jul 20, 2012
By "Sylvie Mackenzie, Pmp-Oracle" on Jul 20, 2012
Sunday Jun 03, 2012
By "Sylvie Mackenzie, Pmp-Oracle" on Jun 03, 2012
New demands—from executives and users alike—are transforming the role of project portfolio management in the enterprise.
“It comes back to a mantra: provide as many alternative user interfaces as possible, so you can give people the ability to work, to participate, to raise issues, to create projects, in the places where they live,” says Yasser Mahmud, Oracle’s vice president of product strategy and industry marketing.[Read More]
- Portfolio With A View
- Creating and Maintaining Infrastructure in the Capitation Era
- Managing Change on E&C Projects
- Visualization and the Digital Project
- Maximize Lead-to-Contract Performance
- Is your company ready to successfully execute a business transformation?
- The New Face of Project Management: Are Specialized PMOs and Mobile Tech the Future?
- Litmus Test: 86% of Large Enterprises See the Value of Business Transformation, Yet Nearly Half Are Not Fully Ready to Execute
- Why New Product Development is so Important to Manufacturers
- Mobility Now!
- /Capital Projects and Program Management
- /Enterprise PMO
- /Maintenance Operations Support
- /New product Development
- /Process Improvement
- /Project Manufacturing