Wednesday Jul 31, 2013
Friday Jul 19, 2013
By "Sylvie Mackenzie, Pmp-Oracle" on Jul 19, 2013
Wednesday Apr 24, 2013
By Melissa Centurio Lopes on Apr 24, 2013
Discover why Primavera is the #1 multi-initiative Project Portfolio Management Solution to help you achieve financial discipline, operational excellence and risk mitigation.
Attend live presentations about best practices, case studies and industry solutions. Learn about the latest PPM Products from cloud based Unifier and Instantis to Primavera P6 new release.Visit the Exhibit Hall to chat with Oracle PPM experts and partners.
Check out the Resource Library to access valuable content, whitepapers and videos.
And don't forget to stop by the Networking Lounge to connect with your peers and make new connections.
Don’t miss this unparalleled opportunity to attend Primavera's most eagerly awaited virtual event! Join June 13th, 2013 - 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. PT
Friday Aug 10, 2012
By "Sylvie Mackenzie, Pmp-Oracle" on Aug 10, 2012
Friday Jul 20, 2012
By "Sylvie Mackenzie, Pmp-Oracle" on Jul 20, 2012
Sunday Jun 10, 2012
By "Sylvie Mackenzie, Pmp-Oracle" on Jun 10, 2012
While the debate continues on Capitol Hill about which federal programs to cut and which to keep, communities and towns across America are feeling the budget crunch closer to home. State and local governments are trying to save as many projects as they can without promising too much to constituents – and they, in turn, want to know where their tax dollars are going.
Fortunately, with the right planning and management, you can deliver successful projects and portfolios on a limited budget.
Watch the replay of our recent webcast with Oracle Primavera and Industry Product Manager Garrett Harley that will demonstrate how state and local governments can get the most out of their capital projects and learn how two Oracle Primavera customers have implemented project portfolio management practices to:
- Predict the cost of long-term capital programs and projects
- Assess risk and mitigation strategies
- Collaborate and track performance across government agencies
- Garrett Harley, Industry and Product Manager, Oracle Primavera
- Cory Davis, Director of Capital Renovation and New Construction, Chicago Public Schools
- Julie Owen, PSP™, CCC™, Sr. Project Controls Manager,LA Metro Transit Authority
With the right planning and management, state and local governments can deliver successful projects on a limited budget.
Sunday Jun 03, 2012
By "Sylvie Mackenzie, Pmp-Oracle" on Jun 03, 2012
New demands—from executives and users alike—are transforming the role of project portfolio management in the enterprise.
“It comes back to a mantra: provide as many alternative user interfaces as possible, so you can give people the ability to work, to participate, to raise issues, to create projects, in the places where they live,” says Yasser Mahmud, Oracle’s vice president of product strategy and industry marketing.[Read More]
- Portfolio With A View
- Creating and Maintaining Infrastructure in the Capitation Era
- Managing Change on E&C Projects
- Visualization and the Digital Project
- Maximize Lead-to-Contract Performance
- Is your company ready to successfully execute a business transformation?
- The New Face of Project Management: Are Specialized PMOs and Mobile Tech the Future?
- Litmus Test: 86% of Large Enterprises See the Value of Business Transformation, Yet Nearly Half Are Not Fully Ready to Execute
- Why New Product Development is so Important to Manufacturers
- Mobility Now!
- /Capital Projects and Program Management
- /Enterprise PMO
- /Maintenance Operations Support
- /New product Development
- /Process Improvement
- /Project Manufacturing