Transform your business with Oracle Primavera
By Melissa Centurio Lopes on Sep 05, 2013
If you use Oracle’s Primavera solutions, and you're attending Oracle OpenWorld, then the Primavera sessions are for you. Featuring 18 sessions, hands-on labs, demos, meet the experts and exhibits. The sessions are designed for you to gain valuable information on how to drive innovation, enhance operations or manage finance & risk, and effectively use our solutions to support both short and long-term growth through better formulation, alignment and execution of corporate initiatives and projects.
Add these ten essential sessions to your schedule:
- What’s New and the Planned Roadmap: Primavera P6, Primavera P6 Analytics, and Primavera Gateway
- Improving Productivity Throughout the Capital Asset Lifecycle
- What’s New and the Planned Roadmap: Primavera Unifier and Instantis EnterpriseTrack
- Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service for IT and Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Primavera PPM Solutions for Manufacturing Projects
- Leveraging Oracle’s Primavera Across the Enterprise at Pacific Gas & Electric
- New Product Update: Maximize the Effectiveness of Your Scheduling Process
- Primavera PPM Solutions for Maintenance Projects
- Primavera PPM Solutions for Capital Projects
- Qualcomm Streamlines Its Design and Manufacturing Process with AutoVue/Agile Products
In practical self-paced learning sessions covering everything from Oracle’s Primavera P6 solutions to Primavera Portfolio Management, Primavera Capital Planning and Instantis Enterprise Track and Unifier, you’ll discover new ways to derive maximum benefits from your Oracle software.
(Seven labs to choose from - see Focus on Oracle Primavera for more information)