Now Available – Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics Release 3.1!
By Melissa Centurio Lopes on Feb 23, 2013
Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics Release 3.1 is a best-in-class business intelligence solution providing greater insights into your Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management projects and portfolios.
Primavera P6 Analytics R3.1 is now available and delivers critical support for asset-intensive industries, alongside a host of other new features and capabilities that are applicable to most industries. Some of the new features and benefits in Primavera P6 Analytics R3.1 include:
Solutions for Asset-Intensive Industries
- New industry sample dashboard supporting analyses and key performance indicators (KPIs) typical of shutdown/turnaround/outage and routine/on-line maintenance projects. These help ensure the successful planning and execution of your maintenance work.
- KPIs based on INPO AP-928 work process metrics used by United States nuclear power operators.
- ETL infrastructure enhancements to automate and simplify the data and reporting process.
- Activity and resource assignment history is now stored at the daily level. This provides more granular insight based on day-to-day changes within projects.
changes to dimensional attributes such as activity names, data dates or code
values. Whether the change happens daily or just once or twice a year,
understand all previous values and their effective dates.
Expanded UDF Support
- New support for resource and resource assignment UDFs.
- New support for date and text types as dimensions.
New Code Hierarchies
Global project, activity, and resource codes can now be easily configured and viewed in Primavera P6 Analytics in a hierarchical view, providing the full root path of any code and its value.
ETL Metadata Customizations
Out of the box ETL calculations can be updated to provide greater flexibility in customizing KPIs to meet specific business requirements.
Built on top of the Oracle Business Intelligence platform, Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics R3.1 comes packaged with all of the data loading, data mapping, data models and dashboard reports you need to start gaining unprecedented visibility into Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management projects and portfolios.
Please join me for a live video Webcast, Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PT/ 1:00 p.m. ET, where I will be discussing these new features in more depth. Register here