Live Webcast: Project Portfolio Management Solutions in the Worldwide Oil and Gas Industry - Feb.28th
By Melissa Centurio Lopes on Feb 11, 2013
Join this upcoming live webcast on February 28th, Project Portfolio Management Solutions in the Worldwide Oil and Gas Industry.
This is a webcast you can’t miss! Register today and listen to IDC expert analysts discuss findings and results recently released in the IDC MarketScape: Project Portfolio Management Solutions in the Worldwide Oil and Gas Industry report.
Some findings that will be discussed in this upcoming webcast include:
- A PPM vendor analysis of quantitative and qualitative characteristics to provide metrics and context for becoming a successful oil and gas company.
- How to manage large capital projects with planning, design, construction, and commissioning/handoff with the help of the best in market PPM solution.
- What are improvements that can be addressed by implementing a combination of business processes and IT tools.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
1:00 p.m. ET/ 10:00 a.m. PT
- Roberta Bigliani, IDC Energy Insights, Head EMEA
- Rick Nicholson, IDC Energy Insights, Group VP
- Moderator: Iain Graham, Director, Process Manufacturing Strategy Oracle PGBU
All attendees of the webcast will receive a complimentary online version excerpt of the report.
Don’t miss you chance and register today!