By Ndwyouell-Oracle on Oct 02, 2015
With nearly 50 EPM conference sessions, 7 demo stations and 2 hands-on-labs, plus 35 customers, 15 partners and 26 Oracle staff speaking, Oracle OpenWorld (October 25–29, 2015, San Francisco) offers more Oracle EPM content and expert experience than any other conference in the world. Whether you already have, or are considering, Oracle EPM On-Premises or Cloud solutions, Oracle OpenWorld is the place to be.
EPM Cloud is in the spotlight this year, with sessions covering existing Oracle EPM Cloud customers, products and strategy, as well as roadmap sessions that set out plans for new offerings coming in the next 12 – 18 months. Attendees will also get the opportunity for a ‘first look’ at some of these new Cloud solutions. In addition, a number of customers will share their experiences and results from using Oracle EPM Cloud solutions.
In addition to Oracle sessions covering On-Premises Oracle EPM Products, there is a focus on customers sharing their experiences with over 10 sessions dedicated to multiple customer case studies.
Do you want to get more product detail or even get your ‘hands on’ Oracle EPM products? We will have experts ready to demonstrate the complete range of both Cloud and On-Premises products, and you can also book to attend a ‘hands-on’ session where you can try out Oracle EPM Cloud solutions first-hand.
So what sessions should you look out for?
- Oracle EPM General Session with KPMG: Executive Briefing on Oracle’s EPM Strategy and Roadmap [GEN7014] Monday, Oct 26, 4:00 p.m. | Moscone West—2008
- Customers Present: Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service [CON9540] Monday, Oct 26, 1:30 p.m. | Moscone West—3018
- Oracle Fusion Middleware: Meet This Year’s Most Impressive Innovators [CON10374] Tuesday, Oct 27, 4:00 p.m. | YBCA Theater
- New: Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service Enterprise Edition [CON9529] Wednesday, Oct 28, 11:00 a.m. | Moscone West—3018
- What’s New and What’s Coming: Financial Close in the Cloud [CON7031] Wednesday, Oct 28, 11:00 a.m. | Moscone West—3020
- Product Development Panel Q&A: Oracle Hyperion EPM Applications [CON9524] Wednesday, Oct 28, 12:15 p.m. | Moscone West—3009
And, don’t forget the Customer Appreciation Event held on Treasure Island on Thursday evening, Oct 29, where you can hear great music from Elton John and Beck. Have fun and learn at Oracle OpenWorld 2015. We look forward to seeing you there!
To find out about everything Oracle EPM and OpenWorld 2015 click here.