What's Happening in Business Analytics at OpenWorld 2012?
By jmorourke on Sep 13, 2012
Oracle OpenWorld 2012 is rapidly approaching on September 30th when we take over the city of San Francisco for five days. The Business Analytics this year is our strongest ever with over 150 EPM, BI, Analytics and Data Warehousing sessions delivered by Oracle, our customers and partners. We’ll also have Hands-On Labs, 20 demo pods dedicated to Business Analytics products, and over 30 partners exhibiting their solutions.
So what’s hot in the Business Analytics program at OpenWorld? Here are some of the “can’t miss” sessions at this year’s conference:
- The EPM and BI general sessions, led by SVP of Product Development Balaji Yelamanchili will highlight what’s new provide a view into Oracle’s EPM, BI and Analytics strategies. Both sessions are scheduled on Monday, October 1st.
- Thursday Keynote: See More, Act Faster: Oracle Business Analytics, led by Oracle President Mark Hurd, will provide a view into Oracle’s strategy for Business Analytics, especially engineered systems designed to provide extreme performance for the most rigorous analytic tasks.
- Superfast Business Intelligence with Oracle Exalytics. Hear about various business intelligence scenarios in which Oracle Exalytics provides exemplary value—from operational reporting and prepackaged applications to analytics on unstructured data.
- Turn Insights into Real-Time Actions with Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile. Learn how Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile enables organizations to deliver relevant information and turn insight into real-time action, no matter where employees are located.
- Empowering the Business User: Introduction to Oracle Endeca Information Discovery. Find out how you can find fast answers to the new questions that confront your business every day, while avoiding the confusion and inconsistencies brought about by spreadsheets and desktop tools.
- Big Data: The Big Story. Learn how to harness big data, your existing data, and predictive analytics to make better decisions in an environment of rapid shifts in behavior and instant feedback. Learn about the technologies that constitute a big data architecture, how to leverage and implement advanced analytics for real-time decisions, and the tools needed to know the unknown.
- Planning at the Speed of Business with Oracle Exalytics. Learn how Oracle Hyperion Planning leverages the power of Oracle Exalytics to do planning faster, with more detail and more users than ever.
For more details on these and other Business Analytics sessions at OpenWorld, download the Focus On Business Analytics program guide at: http://www.oracle.com/openworld/focus-on/index.html
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!