Fast Data in Action
By Corina Todea on Feb 05, 2014
A demonstration of how Fusion Middleware can be used to build an architecture based on Oracle Event Processor, Coherence and Oracle Database for customers that have a requirement for a mixture of real-time processing, near-time analysis and long running batch analysis of the same or a similar data set. This use-case is certainly common in Financial Services where customers need to process market and financial data in real-time as well as analyse long-term trends in large data sets. This architecture will also be applicable to any industry where the customer has requirements for analysing data at different frequencies and volumes.
• Financial Services -- Real-time Market and Financial data
• Commercial Banking -- Customer Experience
• Retail -- Real-time point of sale analysis
• Telecommunications -- Real-time billing analysis
• Oil and Gas -- Drilling (upstream) analysis
• Energy -- Smart metering
• Logistics -- Vehicle location analysis
In January 2014 we recorded a webcast for Fast Data. Please see it here.