By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Dec 16, 2011
Oracle’s AutoVue VueLink 20.1 for Oracle Universal Content Management (UCM) is now available for all customers through Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
Oracle’s AutoVue VueLink 20.1 for UCM provides an interface between Oracle WebCenter Content Server 11g PS4 (18.104.22.168) and Oracle AutoVue Client/Server Deployment. This interface enables users to add powerful visualization and collaboration capabilities to Oracle WebCenter Content clients.
Here is a summary of the new capabilities in this 20.1 VueLink for UCM release:
- Markup Improvements:
- Added support for new markup types: consolidated markup and master markup. Each markup type can have its own access control.
- New custom markup access controls have been added which IT managers can apply to each user. These allow for better participation workflow control and secure, more powerful document workflows.
- Enterprise Readiness:
- Simplified installation due to automatic schema object creation in WebCenter Content and improved Installation Documentation.
- Improved security through the inclusion of a Security Configuration Guide.
- Continues to leverage stability and scalability of architecture running on Fusion Middleware.
- Role-based UI for AutoVue in integrated WebCenter Content environments. This increases user productivity during document reviews and approvals by tailoring the user interface to the needs of specific user groups and eliminates confusion by hiding any unneeded functionality.
For more details, be sure to review the Release Notes or check out the AutoVue VueLink for UCM datasheet.