Good news, AutoVue 20.1.1, the latest release of AutoVue Enteprise Visualization solutions is now available.
AutoVue 20.1.1 includes several enhancements, as well as innovative visual solutions which deliver business transformation and efficiency improvements in asset management and building ePermitting use cases. The release reinforces AutoVue’s enterprise readiness with stability improvements and the availability of a role-based UI which can be tailored to suit the varying needs of enterprise users. It also includes timely support for important new formats, such as AutoCAD 2012.
Release 20.1.1 also includes the following enhancements and capabilities:
- Enhancements to support Asset Management use cases
· AutoVue Document Print Service improvements for printing and collating work order packets
· Partner-built Augmented Business Visualization service offering for EBS eAM which enhances asset management workflows by enabling two-way communication between documents and enterprise data in eAM
· Partner-built mobile enterprise visualization solution for field maintenance in EBS eAM
- PDF file support improvements to enhance building ePermitting use cases
- Role-based UI for AutoVue in integrated environments to improve user productivity
- Stability improvements for identification of problematic files on servers
- Timely support for new MCAD, 2D, and Office formats
To learn more about AutoVue 20.1.1, check out the What’s New in 20.1.1 datasheet, available here.
Curious to See What’s New in AutoVue Enterprise Visualization 20.1.1? Attend our webcast.
Discover what is great and innovative about the latest release and how to get the most out of your AutoVue investment. Attend our LIVE webcast on Thursday, October 13 at 11:00 am EST and learn what’s new in Oracle’s AutoVue 20.1.1! Click here to register for the webcast.