Monday Feb 24, 2014
Tuesday Feb 11, 2014
By Graham Mckendry-Oracle on Feb 11, 2014
Tuesday Aug 02, 2011
By Graham Mckendry-Oracle on Aug 02, 2011
There are only a couple of patches listed there so far (one that provides Unigraphics 7.0/7.5 support, and one that re-introduces PDF snapping capabilities), and the Support team will make sure to keep updating the note if any newer patches become available.
Monday Jan 24, 2011
Monday Dec 06, 2010
By Graham Mckendry-Oracle on Dec 06, 2010
The authors of this blog are members of the AutoVue Enterprise Visualization team at Oracle. The views expressed on this blog reflect those of the members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Unable to view Creo files using AutoVue 21.0.0
- AutoVue 184.108.40.206 Rollup Patch is Available
- Some Paper Sizes Names are Different in The AutoVue Print Dialog
- Opening Streaming Files Directly in AutoVue 21.0.0
- The AutoVue client jars expired on January 22nd 2016
- AutoVue for Agile 21.0.0 is Now Available!
- AutoVue 220.127.116.11 Rollup Patch is Available
- A Browser Page with the Link "http://jdl.sun.com/webapps/.." When using IE 11 and launching AutoVue Applet from Agile PLM
- Support for Creo Combined Views in AutoVue 21
- AutoVue 21.0.0 is Now Available!