Collaborate 12 is taking place on April 22-26, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
COLLABORATE is an immersive experience where you’ll connect with 5,000+ Oracle applications and technology users under one roof for one exciting week.
The COLLABORATE 12 — OAUG Forum is designed for and by users to deliver dynamic sessions featuring tips, techniques and best practices. Oracle’s AutoVue enterprise visualization solutions will be featured throughout the week. Not to be missed AutoVue activities at the OAUG Forum include:
· AutoVue session entitled Enhance Mobile Asset Management Solutions with AutoVue Visualization.
- Date: Wednesday, April 25 Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm Location: South Seas A
- Hear Oracle mobility partner, Ventureforth, discuss how they have enhanced their Mobile Asset Management solutions with AutoVue visualization integration. Discover how these enhanced solutions provide field workers with digital access to all pertinent information and documents related to work orders – including drawings and existing annotations, directly on tablet PCs. Learn how to drive operational excellence and improve asset reliability by providing field technicians with access to key asset and work related information on their mobile devices.
· AutoVue Enterprise Visualization Special Interest Group (SIG) meeting
- Date: Sunday, April 22 Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Location: Banyan F
- The AutoVue SIG is designed to facilitate peer-to-peer collaboration and information-exchange amongst AutoVue users. Attend this meeting for an opportunity to hear and learn from AutoVue customers about their visualization deployments. Members from the AutoVue Product Management team will be on hand to discuss any product related topics as well.
· AutoVue Demo Pod: See demos of AutoVue and mission critical integrations to enterprise applications and discuss 1:1 with our solution experts.
Registration for Collaborate 12 is now open
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.