By Pam Petropoulos on May 09, 2012
Are you currently using AutoVue within your EMC Documentum environment? Then you'll be pleased to know that a new release of Oracle's AutoVue VueLink for Documentum is now available on Oracle's Software Delivery Cloud.
Oracle VueLink 19.3.2 for Documentum provides an interface between EMC Documentum Webtop version 6.7 and AutoVue Client/Server Deployment Version. This interface enables users to add powerful viewing and markup capabilities to Webtop.
Following is a summary of the new capabilities in this 19.3.2 VueLink for Documentum release:
- Added support for Documentum WebTop 6.7
- Added support for Documentum Content Server 6.7
- Support for multi-file viewing
- Support for BOCS (Branch Office Caching Services)
- Support for consolidating mark-ups, provided the user has “Write” permission
- Support for communicating the file extension to AutoVue, when a file checked into Documentum does not have an extension
- Support for failover over Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and non-SSL channels, and support for explicit re-login if connection to one of the servers is broken
- New VueLink for Documentum Clustering Guide
For further details check out the AutoVue VueLink for Documentum datasheet.