Watch the AutoVue 20.1 Webcast
By Pam Petropoulos on Apr 20, 2011
A webcast featuring all that is new in AutoVue 20.1, the latest major release of the family of Enterprise Visualization solutions from Oracle, was recently recorded. A replay is now available for your viewing pleasure.
Watch the replay and discover AutoVue's:
- Unparalleled new format support and enhancements for 3D CAD, 2D CAD, ECAD and PDF documents
- New capabilities that support end-to-end design to manufacture processes in the Electronics & High Tech space, that allow manufacturing engineers to perform accurate manufacturability reviews through better support for variants, overlays and polarity
- Significant printing enhancements, such as printing of markup notes; support for Excel file print settings; and print in grayscale; which serve to optimize paper-based business processes
- Powerful integration enablement capabilities to extend visualization into existing enterprise architectures and systems; including AutoVue Hotspots that enable visual navigation and action by linking visual data to structured enterprise data, and new AutoVue Document Print Services (DPS) to enrich enterprise applications with format and platform agnostic printing of any document type
- Improvements for cost-effective AutoVue deployment and administration, including support for virtualization
A New in AutoVue 20.1 datasheet is also available. Click here to read the datasheet.