Upcoming AutoVue Webcast for Oil & Gas Customers - February 16, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos on Feb 03, 2012
Oil & Gas companies are challenged with driving higher return on their assets and aging infrastructures, reducing project risks, and improving operational efficiencies all while complying with growing and increasingly complex regulatory and reporting requirements.
Oracle’s AutoVue visualization solutions deliver visual access and collaboration capabilities to documents, data and information within any application or business process. They can help oil & gas companies with document centric and collaborative workflows by delivering greater visibility into engineering and asset information and visually enabling processes, such as maintenance and turnaround operations, capital construction projects, and commissioning & handover.
Join the webcast on Thursday, February 16 and learn how Oracle’s AutoVue visualization solutions can:
- Prolong asset life and optimize repair decisions with access to accurate information
- Improve accountability and traceability for greater compliance
- Help capture and communicate as maintained status of assets
- Deliver projects with superior returns and improve value chain collaboration
- Improve operational efficiency and minimize downtime
Date: Thursday, February16, 2012
Time: 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST)Click here to register for this FREE event