Searching for AutoVue Enhancement Requests in the My Oracle Support portal
By Graham Mckendry-Oracle on Oct 02, 2013
- Log into the My Oracle Support (MOS) portal: https://support.oracle.com
- In the upper-right corner, beside the search field, click on ‘Advanced’ to open the Advanced Search dialog
- Set the Source field to “Bug Database”
- For the ‘Related to the Product’ field, click on the dropdown arrow, then enter ‘autovue’ in the upper-right field of the dropdown list, and click the right arrow in the upper-right corner of the dropdown list:
- Select all the products of interest (e.g. AutoVue Office, AutoVue 2D Professional, AutoVue 3D Professional Advanced, AutoVue EDA Professional, AutoVue Electro-Mechanical Professional), then click ‘Select’
- For the ‘Status Code’ field, select the status of interest. Currently this field only accepts a single choice, however a request has been submitted to the MOS team to allow multi-select. For now, here are the status codes representing ERs under consideration (which you can run as separate queries):
- 15 – Enhancement Req. Internal (Oracle) Review
- 21 – Cost Required, To Development
- 22 – Approved for Future Release
- 23 – Scheduled for Future Release
Note that the AutoVue team uses statuses 21, 22 and 23 to represent ERs that are under consideration (not yet committed, despite the naming of the status codes).
If you come across any particular ER that you would like to flag as important to your company, please submit a Service Request through the MOS portal, referencing the ER number and details regarding the importance of the feature to your business.