Oracle Unveils AutoVue Release 20.1
By email@example.com on Mar 17, 2011
We are extremely pleased to announce the availability of Oracle's AutoVue Release 20.1. AutoVue 20.1 is the latest major release of the family of Enterprise Visualization solutions from Oracle. Highlights of the release include:
- Unparalleled new format support and enhancements for 3D CAD, 2D, CAD, ECAD and PDF documents
- New capabilities that support end-to-end design to manufacture processes in the Electronics & High Tech space, that allow manufacturing engineers to perform accurate manufacturability reviews through better support for variants, overlays and polarity
- Significant printing enhancements, such as printing of markup notes; support for Excel file print settings; and print in grayscale; which serve to optimize paper-based business processes
- Powerful integration enablement capabilities to extend visualization into existing enterprise architectures and systems; including AutoVue Hotspots that enable visual navigation and action by linking visual data to structured enterprise data, and new AutoVue Document Print Services (DPS) to enrich enterprise applications with format and platform agnostic printing of any document type
- Improvements for cost-effective AutoVue deployment and administration, including support for virtualization
Release 20.1 Webcast - Attend the webcast on April 13th at 12:00 pm EST to discover what is new and exciting in the latest release. Encourage your customers, prospects, and partners to attend.
Title: Oracle Unveils AutoVue Release 20.1
Channel: Oracle AutoVue Channel
Register Here: http://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/26282
To discover more about the latest release, and to find out what the customers and partners are saying about the value of this offering, check out the: What's New is AutoVue 20.1 Datasheet
You can also learn all about the latest format support here AutoVue 20.1 Format Support Sheet
We look forward to seeing you at the webcast. If you have any questions feel free to ask, and we will answer it in this forum. Enjoy AutoVue 20.1 !!