Join Oracle’s AutoVue at OpenWorld 2011!
By Pam Petropoulos on Aug 18, 2011
Oracle OpenWorld 2011 is the most important conference for Oracle technologists, business users, and partners and the best place to find out what’s happening in IT, who’s making it happen, and how it can work for you.
When you attend OpenWorld you'll hear from the world’s foremost Visualization experts, have a chance to explore innovative enterprise visualization strategies, and discover Augmented Business Visualization (ABV) which enables two-way communication between information in documents and enterprise structured data stored in ERP or other systems.
You'll also learn how you can leverage AutoVue visualization in other Oracle technologies and applications, including Agile Product Lifecycle Management, Primavera, Universal Content Management, EBS Configurator, Secure Enterprise Search & Asset Lifecycle Management solutions, to drive business process innovation.
Not to be missed AutoVue activities:
- AutoVue Enterprise Visualization sessions
- AutoVue Special Interest Group meeting
- AutoVue Customer Advisory Board
- AutoVue Hospitality Reception
- AutoVue Demo Pods
Visit our demo pods in Moscone West and the Palace Hotel and see the latest Oracle and partner driven AutoVue solutions:
- Visual Maintenance Planning with Estuate’s ABV solution for EBS eAM
- Work Order Print Service for EBS eAM and JDE CAM
- Mobile enterprise visualization for EBS eAM and PeopleSoft Maintenance Manager
- Smart building ePermit reviews
- End to end design to manufacture solution for Agile PLM
For additional information regarding AutoVue sessions, demos, SIG and CAB meeting dates, locations, and times check out the AutoVue FocusOn document.