Check out AutoVue at Oracle Open World, Sep. 19 - 23 in San Francisco
By Pam Petropoulos on Aug 16, 2010
Oracle OpenWorld is the best place in the world to find out what's happening in IT, who's making it happen, and how it can work for you.
It's also the place to learn about AutoVue Enterprise Visualization solutions and how you can leverage them throughout your organization to extend the reach of engineering and digital assets to drive business process innovation.
We encourage our AutoVue customers, partners and prospects to join the AutoVue team in San Francisco, September 19 - 23, where they will:
- Hear from the world's foremost Visualization experts on how to deploy effective enterprise visualization strategies
- Discover how to leverage AutoVue solutions in other Oracle technologies and applications, such as Universal Content Management, Primavera, Configurator, Agile Product Lifecycle Management and Agile Customer Needs Management, Asset Lifecycle Management, to name a few.
- Hear leading customers describe how they are using Oracle's AutoVue Enterprise Visualization solutions to address the asset information management challenge
- Hear industry teams discuss the value AutoVue solutions deliver to industries such as Utilities, Engineering & Construction, Manufacturing, etc.
- See AutoVue in action with other Oracle solutions at our demo pods in Moscone South and the Palace Hotel
For additional AutoVue information including session IDs, dates, locations and demos, please consult the AutoVue FocusOn document.
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!