AutoVue Activities at Collaborate next week!
By Warren Baird-Oracle on Apr 06, 2011
I'm going to be at the Oracle user group conference Collaborate in Orlando next week - it's going to be an exciting week - we have a session about AutoVue co-presented with our customer Palm Beach County who will present an interesting e-permitting solution they've created with AutoVue.
We're also going to be hosting the first physical meeting of the Enterprise Visualization Special Interest Group (EVSIG) at Collaborate - If you haven't heard about the EVSIG yet, it's a user group coordinated under the umbrella of the Oracle Application User Group. The goal is to provide a forum for AutoVue partners and users to exchange tips and techniques for working with AutoVue, and to provide feedback to the AutoVue team. The AutoVue PM team will be periodically presenting the product direction to the EVSIG, so if you are interested in finding out what's going on in the world of AutoVue - join the EVSIG at http://groups.google.com/group/enterprise_visualization_sig
There are also a few sessions that will cover AutoVue in the Primavera track at Collborate, which should be quite interesting for anyone in the engineering and construction space.
If you are going to be at Collaborate please let me know - I'd love to meet up with any AutoVue users who will be there.
Here are the details about the sessions:
- Capitalize on Information to Drive Business Process Innovation with AutoVue
- Featuring customer Palm Beach County
- Wed Apr 13, 8am - 9am: Room W103B
- Enterprise Visualization SIG Meeting
- Hear about the recent AutoVue Release, 20.1
- Thurs Apr 14, 9:45am - 10:45am: Room W105B
- Oracle AutoVue and Primavera - Wed Apr 13, 1pm-2pm: Room 102A
- How do you Manage a Multi-Agency $1.8 billion Rail Bridge Design and Construction Project? - Mon, Apr 11, 1:15pm - 2:15pm: Room 101A
- Leveraging Oracle Technology within your Contract Management Environment - Wed Apr 13: 2:15-3:15pm
- Content-enabling your Business Processes - Tue Apr 12, 8am-9am : Room 308B